Well UB Football Gets New Coach

box0life

Since the Bills suck and their season is a waste, at least UB has hired a new coach.

Jeff Quinn, Offensive Coordinator for Cincinnati has been hired. He seems like a positive hire. Perhaps we should spend our money on UB football instead of the pathetic Bills.

UB hires a coach in one week and the Bills haven't even started looking for GM yet and won't start until after Christmas.

What is wrong with this picture? We should have a GM candidate basically picked out already to hire. Yet the Bills haven't even started. Unbelievable. Ralph is sitting on his ass watching this team implode while doing nothing about it except throwing the world at Shannihan who has no interest in coaching the Bills.

The Bills need a GM first and need to hire one now, not after the season is over. Coaches should be hired after the season is over, but the Bills don't have a clue. While they are wasting valuable time finding a GM, all the good coaching prospects will be gobbled up by other teams.

The Bills organization is pathetic.

That's the big challenge for us. We may need to wait until January 4th for something to happen.

Cleveland will land Holmgren on Monday and Washington has already landed Bruce Allen. Don't tell me they couldn't start interviewing already. We are already behind.

Cleveland will land Holmgren on Monday and Washington has already landed Bruce Allen. Don't tell me they couldn't start interviewing already. We are already behind.

Too bad the NFL won't even enforce it's own hiring rules. How many minority candidates did Cleveland and Washington interview?

PTR

Since the Bills suck and their season is a waste, at least UB has hired a new coach.

Jeff Quinn, Offensive Coordinator for Cincinnati has been hired. He seems like a positive hire. Perhaps we should spend our money on UB football instead of the pathetic Bills.

UB hires a coach in one week and the Bills haven't even started looking for GM yet and won't start until after Christmas.

What is wrong with this picture? We should have a GM candidate basically picked out already to hire. Yet the Bills haven't even started. Unbelievable. Ralph is sitting on his ass watching this team implode while doing nothing about it except throwing the world at Shannihan who has no interest in coaching the Bills.

The Bills need a GM first and need to hire one now, not after the season is over. Coaches should be hired after the season is over, but the Bills don't have a clue. While they are wasting valuable time finding a GM, all the good coaching prospects will be gobbled up by other teams.

The Bills organization is pathetic.

Humm. Who is coaching Cincy against Florida now?

Bruce Allen and Mike Holmgren are not necessarily great GMs. What did Allen do in Tampa? Blew some major draft picks, ignored the line, botched the QB position, and left a shell. Meanwhile, Mike Holmgren's old team had to fire him as GM before that team could pull anything together. It's not like they were obvious, slam-dunk choices. We need to hire the right front office staff, not the fastest.

Humm. Who is coaching Cincy against Florida now?
Quinn. Every article I read specifically stated that he would coach the game.

I feel sorry for the players on that team. They go undefeated, get invited to a major bowl game, and their HC quits on them and leaves for ND before the season is even over. Then their OC/Interim coach signs with UB, so he's a lame duck now too.

Quinn. Every article I read specifically stated that he would coach the game.

I feel sorry for the players on that team. They go undefeated, get invited to a major bowl game, and their HC quits on them and leaves for ND before the season is even over. Then their OC/Interim coach signs with UB, so he's a lame duck now too.

Cincy had already stolen...err, signed their new head coach (once again grabbing Central Michigan's head coach, this time Butch Jones) before Quinn was announced as the Bulls head coach.