Is anyone excited for the game Sunday?

zow2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody, like that idiot snorom that doesn't want the bills to win this game is not a true fan. F U to all the 'bills fans' hoping for tommy and belicheat to get a win here on our home turf. im ashamed to have bills-brothers that would hope for a thing like that. !@#$ YOU and choose another team, B word!

Amen evil

I'm always excited for every Bills game.

I would love nothing more than to watch the Bills beat the Pats*.

I've said before, I do'nt give a damn about our draft spot, I want victories.

GO BILLS!!!!!

No true fan roots for a loss, period.

Every NFL fan with a remote shred of common sense knows the draft is a craps shoot, anyway

Guest dog14787
No true fan roots for a loss, period.

Every NFL fan with a remote shred of common sense knows the draft is a craps shoot, anyway

I want a win, but I've got a feeling of impending doom, maybe its just me...

Running the ball behind Incognito could work out well, the fella has a mean streak a mile wide and if we can channel it the right way we might just have a real good addition to our O-line. :thumbsup:

I want a win, but I've got a feeling of impending doom, maybe its just me...

Running the ball behind Incognito could work out well, the fella has a mean streak a mile wide and if we can channel it the right way we might just have a real good addition to our O-line. :thumbsup:

I kinda hope he starts with us the same way he finished with the Rams...by laying a cheap shot on that dirty SOB Wilfork late in the win. After that, he can clean up his act...but the Bills owe Wilfork for a lot of cheap shots over the years

Guest dog14787
I kinda hope he starts with us the same way he finished with the Rams...by laying a cheap shot on that dirty SOB Wilfork late in the win. After that, he can clean up his act...but the Bills owe Wilfork for a lot of cheap shots over the years

Kamikaze Incognito, with that in mind I'm starting to feel better already. :thumbsup:

I'm very excited. I'm in the semi-finals in fantasy football and have Wes Welker. He's good for an automatic 10 grabs just by falling out of bed.

Other than that? Meh....

thats why i cant do fantasy football regardless of the prize or the trash talkin that goes with it.

i cant see me rooting for ricky williams to run his @ off against the bills

i def cant root for wwelker to have his 10+ catches agains us.

i hope he has 1 catch for -12 yards! and 1 rush (maybe a reverse) for negative 5 yards!

I want a win, [b]but I've got a feeling of impending doom, maybe its just me...[/b]Running the ball behind Incognito could work out well, the fella has a mean streak a mile wide and if we can channel it the right way we might just have a real good addition to our O-line. :thumbsup:

its a lot of us. just hoping this thought gets smashed early with an early bills lead.

thats why i cant do fantasy football regardless of the prize or the trash talkin that goes with it.

i cant see me rooting for ricky williams to run his @ off against the bills

i def cant root for wwelker to have his 10+ catches agains us.

i hope he has 1 catch for -12 yards! and 1 rush (maybe a reverse) for negative 5 yards!

That's why I have rules for myself when I play Fantasy football
I have 3 rules for my fantasy teams
  1. No Fish
  2. No Pats*
  3. If they're playing against the Bills, they're benched for the week

I won 1 of my leagues last year and am currently in 2nd in both of my leagues heading into the playoffs...so it's not like following those rules hurt me

I'll watch but I sure as hell don't want them to win......

I'm all about draft position, and no I don't care what you think

Its people like you who I would like to punch in the face and knock right the f ck out. draft postiiton? eat ****! your not a fan if even the thought of beating New England doesnt make your dick hard! I am so hard at the thought of NE leaving here sunday with a loss I might just stay hard until it actaully happens.They have beaten us 12 timesin a row and to a man(not a B word) beating these !@#$s would be easily our biggest highlight of possibly the last decade. take your draft bull **** out of here you moron. what makes you think we are even going to use any draft pick we get ona player who turns out to be good? All the haters who wanna see this team lose make me sick, Dont go to the game, dont watch the game, and certainly dont pretend to be a fan.

That's why I have rules for myself when I play Fantasy football

See my rules are the opposite. No Bills, period. Every time I draft one they either stink or get hurt. It's not like I'm rooting for Welker to do well. It's just sort of inevitable isn't it? It makes it easier to take.

Here's the lineup.

Favre

Welker

Calvin Johnson

Santonio Holmes

Chris Johnson

Maurice Jones Drew

Antonio Gates

Rob Bironas

Pittsburgh's Defense

Calvin Johnson, Bironas, and Pittsburgh were waiver claims during the year. I drafted Favre with my last draft pick on a flier. I have McNabb on the bench.

There is nothing more exciting to me than hurting the Pats' chances for the playoffs/division. They've walked all over us for the better part of a decade and it's time to put a stop to it.

I know the draft is important going forward, but so is getting this monkey off of our back. Like it or not, many of our current players will be on the team next year. Beating the Pats in an injury plagued season with an interim Head Coach could help build some confidence. Especially since we handed them the game in their own house in the opener.

GO BILLS