A not-so-simple request for the Bills this weekend

MattyT

SHUT DOWN WES WELKER!

For chrissakes, I'm sick of seeing that midget run riot all over the league. Let Moss have his TDs, but please Perry ...take Welker down!

Maybe he should pull a Reggie Dunlop and put a bounty on Welker's head. :unsure:

SHUT DOWN WES WELKER!

For chrissakes, I'm sick of seeing that midget run riot all over the league. Let Moss have his TDs, but please Perry ...take Welker down!

Maybe he should pull a Reggie Dunlop and put a bounty on Welker's head. :unsure:

Welker is on my fantasy team, as are Brady and Lee Evans. It's the first round of the playoffs, so I'm hoping for a 48-45 Bills victory.

I can't believe you have Brady and Welker on your fantasy squad. I hope your team was auto-picked.

ditto...there's something sick about having Pats* or Fish players on your team as a Bills fan

I have 3 rules for my fantasy teams

1. No Fish
  2. No Pats*
  3. If they're playing against the Bills, they're benched for the week

I won 1 of my leagues last year and am currently in 2nd in both of my leagues heading into the playoffs...so it's not like following those rules hurt me

SHUT DOWN WES WELKER!

Maybe he should pull a Reggie Dunlop and put a bounty on Welker's head. :lol:

By "all over the league" do you mean "Drag route" The Pats O is all screen passes and dump offs with the occassional bomb. Trent would excell in their O. I dont know why the NFL has not realized this.

Welker is on my fantasy team, as are Brady and Lee Evans. It's the first round of the playoffs, so I'm hoping for a 48-45 Bills victory.

i have moss and brady on my fantasy team, first round of the playoffs, and i am still pulling for them to do absolutely nothing. all i want for christmas is a bills win.