Adalius Thomas?

merlin

The Bills need LB help, and it sounds like Adalius Thomas is permanently in Belicheat's doghouse. He'll probably be either traded or cut this offseason. Anyone think he has enough left in the tank to consider trying to pick him up? My concern is that BB really is a pretty good judge of talent, and if he thought Thomas could still play at a high level, would probably not let him go. If the Bills did pick him up, though, I'm pretty sure he'd be highly motivated for at least 2 games a year! ;-)

GO BILLS!

he's just not very good, and never was as good as billed. In NE he's been viewed as a major disappointment during his whole tenure there. He's one of those tremendous physical talents that just isn't a great football player. He got lucky that he played for a loaded Ravens defense where his shortcomings could be masked.

Ray Lewis said that they had to dumb down the defense for him to succed and they were not that worried when he left.

Second he is the union player rep in NE and has been somewhat vocal in the locker room about the CBA. He has just not played anywhere near what was expected of him.

The Bills need LB help, and it sounds like Adalius Thomas is permanently in Belicheat's doghouse. He'll probably be either traded or cut this offseason. Anyone think he has enough left in the tank to consider trying to pick him up? My concern is that BB really is a pretty good judge of talent, and if he thought Thomas could still play at a high level, would probably not let him go. If the Bills did pick him up, though, I'm pretty sure he'd be highly motivated for at least 2 games a year! ;-)

GO BILLS!

Please, don't covet another trade with New England. Haven't we learned our lesson about that? They only give us players that will allow them to continue to dominate us. Of course, we didn't get stung as badly as Miami, who must still be shedding tears about letting Welker go to NE.

GO BILLS!

His best years are in his rear view mirror. The Patriots have done better of late when he isn't playing. Maybe if we could have gotten him 5 years ago, but he isn't worth the money now. Probably isn't much better than what we already have.

GO BILLS!

I hear he doesnt like the snow