Bryan Scott

PushthePile

Bryan Scott is playing his azz off for this team and I just wanted to recognize it again. He put in another solid performance this weekend and is really finishing a strong season at OLB. Scott had 10 solo tackles, a sack, and tipped a pass that resulted in an interception.

I'm proud of our defense this season. It isn't the most talented group ever assembled but it has alot of gamers on it. Despite it's struggles against the run, the unit hasn't stopped playing hard. I hope the incoming regime recognizes the value that some of these scrappers have.

Guest dog14787
Bryan Scott is playing his azz off for this team and I just wanted to recognize it again. He put in another solid performance this weekend and is really finishing a strong season at OLB. Scott had 10 solo tackles, a sack, and tipped a pass that resulted in an interception.

I'm proud of our defense this season. It isn't the most talented group ever assembled but it has alot of gamers on it. Despite it's struggles against the run, the unit hasn't stopped playing hard. I hope the incoming regime recognizes the value that some of these scrappers have.

Bryan Scott has been a tackling machine. :thumbsup:

Maybin starting to make some plays.

I just hope they new staff can work him in where he should be - Strong Safety.

In a perfect world we only play two safeties at a time on the field. Scott and Byrd are my choices.

I'd have to agree. I like that we have 4 Safties I'd consider using at any point. Whitner and Byrd would be my starting pair, with Wilson subbing in to keep em fresh.

I'd have to agree. I like that we have 4 Safties I'd consider using at any point. Whitner and Byrd would be my starting pair, with Wilson subbing in to keep em fresh.

Yeah but I cringe whenever I see all 4 on the field at the same time.

This guy is a hell of a ball player. He's one of my favorite Bills.

the defense seems to be a much more close knit and passionate group than the offense. i also like the intensity drayton florence brings. he's animated and shows alot of passion, whether its yelling at a teammate who was out of position or congratulating someone for a good play.

bryan scott has really shocked me by playing so well at linebacker. its his natural position he's just undersized, shocker i know. but he is even slower than Whitner at SS. he just doesn't take such bad angles. I'd be interested in seeing what George Wilson does at SS and keep byrd as FS. whitner really looked silly on that run by charles. granted, its one play, but as a saftey you have to read that right. i do not blame poz, if you slow down the replay he was held on his blitz and picked the right gap. he actually forces the runner inside. oh well.

a win is a win. here comes 7-9!