Mysterious Spiral of Light in Norway

/dev/null

I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, "Shenanigans."

SHENANIGANS.

What no pistol whipping? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Why don't you start with some light work like Soulja? You can pistol whip him because shenaningans is a mick word anyway.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHENANIGANS.

What no pistol whipping? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Why don't you start with some light work like Soulja? You can pistol whip him because shenaningans is a mick word anyway.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS

But our Shenanigans are cheeky and fun.

Your Shenanigans are cruel and tragic.

Well, that didn't take long; Linky

Canadian UFO Spiral hoaxer comes forward

May 24, 8:30 AM Pacific Time - TheWeatherSpace Space Stories - Betty Morgan

What looked like numerous photographs and videos of a ship entering the cosmos was actually put together by not a team, but one person.

Kevin Martin, a Southern California Weatherman has come forward as the hoaxer to what is likely the biggest hoax ever created.

Martin claims he e-mailed the material to TheWeatherSpace.com in an effort to test a theory of his out.

"Who is more gullible, Americans or Europeans?", asked Martin. "A growing number of conspiracy theorists are American, while Europe seems to have their head on straighter to the facts. I decided to test it out with a half done CGI video and photoshop photo stills, sending it to Betty Morgan at TheWeatherSpace.com Space News section."

Martin claims that his theory was correct, Europeans have a better handle on reality than Americans.

At the above link you can find the new video he made and This page has the original video.

I'm looking forward to crayonz explanation :worthy:

I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, "Shenanigans."

I was right! It was Shenanigans. :devil:

But our Shenanigans are cheeky and fun.

Your Shenanigans are cruel and tragic.

Are you going to pistol whip yourself now?

Well, that didn't take long; Linky

Canadian UFO Spiral hoaxer comes forward

May 24, 8:30 AM Pacific Time - TheWeatherSpace Space Stories - Betty Morgan

What looked like numerous photographs and videos of a ship entering the cosmos was actually put together by not a team, but one person.

Kevin Martin, a Southern California Weatherman has come forward as the hoaxer to what is likely the biggest hoax ever created.

Martin claims he e-mailed the material to TheWeatherSpace.com in an effort to test a theory of his out.

"Who is more gullible, Americans or Europeans?", asked Martin. "A growing number of conspiracy theorists are American, while Europe seems to have their head on straighter to the facts. I decided to test it out with a half done CGI video and photoshop photo stills, sending it to Betty Morgan at TheWeatherSpace.com Space News section."

Martin claims that his theory was correct, Europeans have a better handle on reality than Americans.

At the above link you can find the new video he made and This page has the original video.

I was right! It was Shenanigans. :devil:

Are you going to pistol whip yourself now?

Yeah right. :worthy: That was obviously fake. Come on you show the setting (or rising) sun and it doesn't change color. That was so bad. What a !@#$ing idiot.

Yeah right. :worthy: That was obviously fake. Come on you show the setting (or rising) sun and it doesn't change color. That was so bad. What a !@#$ing idiot.

Holy crap if even Steely figured it out then how can it even be called a hoax? That is an insult to more difficult hoaxes like calling someone and asking "is your refrigerator running?".