Brian Brohm

Not so. There have been many occasions where starting and backup QB's have gone down to injury and a FA is brought in, force fed a simplified plan and saw the field the next week. I don't buy any of this 'he's not ready' stuff.

Feed him to the wolves and let's see what we have.

Give me an example where it's a guy that has never played in a regular season game.

And lets say that Brohm throws for 273 yards, completes 24 of 32 passes for two TDs and runs for 2 more TDs. Oh, wait a minute, those were Edwards numbers last year against the Chiefs in KC. What does that prove? It proves that if the Bills want their best chance to win this week they should be starting Edwards.

And lets say that Brohm throws for 273 yards, completes 24 of 32 passes for two TDs and runs for 2 more TDs. Oh, wait a minute, those were Edwards numbers last year against the Chiefs in KC. What does that prove?

Nothing, but Brohm will get two very cool things from the game: Experience and confidence. Ya know, the two things you don't get playing with the third stringers...

Give me an example where it's a guy that has never played in a regular season game.

Actually ironically enough I think Fitzpatrick put up like 450 yards in his first or second game behind a suspect St. Louis offensive line.

But yeah, I agree that it would be nuts to start Brohm right now. Maybe you bring him off of the bench or let him start in the last game or two which the Bills typically treat as preseason games.