• Kelly
    • Phyllis
    • Angela
    • Meredith
    • Pam
    • Erin
    • Jan
    • Karen

I noticed nearly half of the votes for male character went to Dwight...and deservedly so. It's to the point now that Rainn Wilson will always be known for this character. He is that good.

Females are a little harder, as there really hasn't been a breakout character (Pam's the closest), but I gotta go with Erin. She brings a breath of fresh air in replacing Pam in the attractive receptionist role, and I think she's really funny to boot.

I would like to see Andy and Erin be the new relationship, but wait at least a year, because the office is pretty incestuous as it is. :wallbash:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, man, stop it! I clicked on your link and realized it too late. I was going to chastise you for the Onion article, but realized that you got the joke. ;)

:wallbash:

I noticed nearly half of the votes for male character went to Dwight...and deservedly so. It's to the point now that Rainn Wilson will always be known for this character. He is that good.

Females are a little harder, as there really hasn't been a breakout character (Pam's the closest), but I gotta go with Erin. She brings a breath of fresh air in replacing Pam in the attractive receptionist role, and I think she's really funny to boot.

I would like to see Andy and Erin be the new relationship, but wait at least a year, because the office is pretty incestuous as it is. :wallbash:

BTW, great quote from Idiocracy in your sig line! The first ten minutes of that movie had me rolling!

I would like to see Andy and Erin be the new relationship, but wait at least a year, because the office is pretty incestuous as it is. :lol:

"In WWII my grandfather killed 20 enemy soldiers, and then spent the rest of the war in an allied prison camp." :lol: (approx.)

Rainn Wilson also portrayed Arthur on Six Feet Under. :lol:

• 4 months later...
Creed and Merideth's ability to always steal a scene along with their justaboutright usage make them the winners for me. As far as favorite episode, I'd prolly have to say any season 2 epi would do although the epi where Jim starts off by imitating Dwight may be a more precise choice.

Beets.Bears.Battlestar Galactica

I'm really starting to appreciate the greatness of that character. A snippet from an episode that ran tonight;

(Karen is holding a baby and Creed comes up dangling a chain of paperclips in the babies face.)

Karen: You can't give paperclips to a baby! They might swallow them!

Creed: Ah, it's ok, I got lots of 'em.

<_<

I couldn't figure out Creed's character until I read this from IMDB;

Blurts random, creepy confessions. He would be the office oddball if it were not for Dwight. As far as he has let on, Creed Bratton is not his real name. Apparently, his real name is William Charles Schneider. As William, someone named Creed Bratton, a member of the band The Grass Roots, stole from him. William didn't take too kindly to that and the original Creed Bratton is missing. It is implied that the original Creed was murdered by William. William assumed Creed's identity, keeping his William Charles Schneider identity to transfer debts to.

Creed sometimes sleeps in the office building under his desk, only has four toes on one of his feet, loves stealing things, and only recently got a fridge for the first time. He grows mung beans in his desk, knows how to speak Mandarin, has been involved in several cults (both as a leader and a follower), and runs a fake id business out of his car. He doesn't have a great memory due to drug use, so he doesn't really remember what his job entails and he constantly uses the wrong names on his co-workers.

Creed Bratton back story by Creed Bratton;

Best of Creed;

Best of Creed Part 2;

Creed as the Joker;

Interview with Creed Bratton the actor;

Interview with Creed Bratton (Office Character)

What about Toby???

He would be my favorite character even though he is rarely seen. Just feel so bad for that guy.

Toby, on his own, not so funny...but Michael's utter hatred for him is one of my favorite ongoing things in the series...in my previous job, I felt a similar aversion to HR people...

I voted for Kevin, because when they actually give him the chance he is hilarious, my favorite would have to be when Holly is brought into the office, and she gets told Kevin is mentally challenged, and the way he responds to everything just makes me laugh

For the females I voted Meredith, she just is so off the wall with her humor, it always gets me to laugh out loud. The others would be Jim and Pam as well.

This

Kevin is hillarious.

My favoirte episode is the fire drill Dwight tries to run, people falling from the ceiling. HAHAHA

I'm really starting to appreciate the greatness of that character. A snippet from an episode that ran tonight;

(Karen is holding a baby and Creed comes up dangling a chain of paperclips in the babies face.)

Karen: You can't give paperclips to a baby! They might swallow them!

Creed: Ah, it's ok, I got lots of 'em.

:unsure:

I couldn't figure out Creed's character until I read this from IMDB;

Blurts random, creepy confessions. He would be the office oddball if it were not for Dwight. As far as he has let on, Creed Bratton is not his real name. Apparently, his real name is William Charles Schneider. As William, someone named Creed Bratton, a member of the band The Grass Roots, stole from him. William didn't take too kindly to that and the original Creed Bratton is missing. It is implied that the original Creed was murdered by William. William assumed Creed's identity, keeping his William Charles Schneider identity to transfer debts to.

Creed sometimes sleeps in the office building under his desk, only has four toes on one of his feet, loves stealing things, and only recently got a fridge for the first time. He grows mung beans in his desk, knows how to speak Mandarin, has been involved in several cults (both as a leader and a follower), and runs a fake id business out of his car. He doesn't have a great memory due to drug use, so he doesn't really remember what his job entails and he constantly uses the wrong names on his co-workers.

Creed Bratton back story by Creed Bratton;

Best of Creed;

Best of Creed Part 2;

Creed as the Joker;

Interview with Creed Bratton the actor;

Interview with Creed Bratton (Office Character)

Yeah man, see that's what makes the Office great, it's not Pam and Jim or Jim and Dwight or Michael, it's everything in between. Not to say that all those characters aren't funny because they are but it's the little things that sets the Office apart from the rest.

Yeah man, see that's what makes the Office great, it's not Pam and Jim or Jim and Dwight or Michael, it's everything in between. Not to say that all those characters aren't funny because they are but it's the little things that sets the Office apart from the rest.

It's one of the best ensemble casts in TV history.

Maybe the Brady Bunch or Gilligan's Island had better casts. <_<

Wow, very hard to pick just two characters. I picked Stanley and Phyllis, but they are all equally hilarious in their own way. I haven't seen all of the episodes, but I'd have to say my favorite so far is "Basketball" from Season 1.

Michael: "Now lets put together a starting lineup, shall we? Well, Stanley, of course."

Stanley: "I'm sorry? Why of course? What's that supposed to mean?"

Michael: "Um, I don't remember saying that."

Jim: "Uh, I heard it." :huh:

Favorite Stanley quote: "DID I STUTTER?!?"

Jim is definitely my favorite, followed closely by Pam and Dwight. The intrapersonal dynamic between those three is great. I also love the almost parental relationship Jim and Pam have with Michael (with them being the parents and Michael being the child, of course). I don't enjoy Michael's cringe-worthy moments like some fans do, but that aspect of the character is integral to the show so I look past those moments.

My favorite scene of Jim's is from last year's episode "Broke" where Jim engineers the buyout The Michael Scott Paper Company by Dunder Mifflin. I love how he thwarted Dwight's attempt to spill the news that Michael's company was broke (The Case of the Beat Bandit - Mose in Socks) which would've killed the deal. I enjoyed how loyal he was to Pam and Michael. His involvement was very subtle and none of the active parties (Michael, David Wallace, Charles) ever caught on.

Wow, very hard to pick just two characters. I picked Stanley and Phyllis, but they are all equally hilarious in their own way. I haven't seen all of the episodes, but I'd have to say my favorite so far is "Basketball" from Season 1.

Michael: "Now lets put together a starting lineup, shall we? Well, Stanley, of course."

Stanley: "I'm sorry? Why of course? What's that supposed to mean?"

Michael: "Um, I don't remember saying that."

Jim: "Uh, I heard it." :D

Favorite Stanley quote: "DID I STUTTER?!?"

Stanley from the episode where Michael hits Meredith with his car; "What is wrong with you! Why would you phrase it like that!!" I also love how Stanley and Creed (I forget the third one) go to a bar during the "Fun Run for Rabies".