Bills are irrelevant...

sharper802

Nobody circles the wagons like a Buffalo Bill! Nice job, man!

Thanks to you & everyone for their well wishes. It has been a long battle, but I'm still here over 2 years after the Drs. only gave me a 35% chance of living past 90 days. :censored:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, this is a silly post. The Bills are no more irrelevant than half the teams in the NFL. How much do you hear about the St. Louis Rams or Detroit Lions? How about the Kansas City Chiefs or Cleveland Browns? Do you forget about all the press the Bills got when Shanahan was a hot story? Seriously, what do you expect? Why would ESPN or the NFL Network talk about us when there are playoff races in progress?

This reminds me of the Dolphins game a few weeks ago. I read a post of someone complaining that Steve Tasker was so biased against the Bills. Then I read a post of Fins Heaven complaining Steve Tasker was a huge Bills homer. Most of this stuff is all in your head so get over it.

PTR

agreed! post silly this is such a.

Save your energy for the cancer fight you will need it. Besides all the negative energy the Bills are giving off these days won't help you.

Is there any way he can be banned? if not find out his address n ill come kick the **** outta him. negative mother !@#$er

You sir are an idiot. You probably believe that The Rhythm Method is the only acceptable form of birth control.

You sir, are a lemming.

You believe everything that is spoon fed to you.

Though this is not the proper forum for such 'discussion'.

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.- Oscar Wilde

Seriously, I believe the stadium lease does not run out until 2012, so we're safe until then.

For all those that believe global warming is man-made, please read "State of Fear" by Michael Crichton, someone who will never be taken for a Bush Republican. Very thought-provoking.

I am so sick of seeing this on this board. You know a**hole, I got out golfing 6 times in November this year, golfing right up to Thanksgiving. look at the Miami played on Nov 29th, it was sunny & 58 degrees out. This is not the artic dipshit, save your bullsh*t for some other board egghead.

I like how respectful everyone can be to one another on this board.... :rolleyes:

the raiders just beat the world champion steelers in pittsburg. we played a terrible game and lost to the lousy jets in toronto in front of a half empty stadium and are preparing to play the chiefs, who also suck. there really isn't anything to talk about with us right now

So did Cleveland. does that make them suddenly a great team? Pittsburg has lost 5 in a row. They are not the same team as last year.