(OT-SU HOOPS)SU V Miss ST. tonight

The Poojer

It's at halftime, and seems like just you and I watching the game. First half was pretty rough. The thing I HATE the most about watching this team since their title win is their pitiful free throw shooting. How was this not improved in the off-season???? I'm not sure what they finished at, but they were 2 for 9 at one point. That's just horrid, and they're damn lucky to still be in the ballgame.

If Hakim and/or GMac pick it up in the 2nd half, it should be over. We'll see.

I hate to put too much stock into a November game, but I really like the look of this team. May finally have that physical mean-streak to match up with Pitt and Uconn. It appears Forth has transformed from a soft liability into a competent role player. Warrick looks a lot more unselfish - he used to shoot every time he got the ball; he didn't force anything tonight but he still took over the game when the time was right. The defense is obviously solid. When Edelin comes back, they get some penetration ability and there won't be many weaknesses on this team.

Agreed. So much for Josh Wright stealing his job. Without Pace and Forth last night, we lose that game.

Bring on Memphis!!

124403[/snapback]

Frankly, I don't care about this next game.

You know what happened the last time they lost to Memphis in a November game at MSG.... <_<