WooHoo!!! Playoffs!!!!!

phypon

Back to Earth guys. It was nice to see the optimism, but reality has set back in. Don't mean to be a kill joy, but this is what we have.

Look on the bright side: the Bills helped their draft position this evening. Plus Fewell became less likely to be the next head coach. That's a good thing, for reasons I've explained elsewhere. This loss may feel lousy at the moment, but it will help this team long-term.

Look on the bright side: the Bills helped their draft position this evening. Plus Fewell became less likely to be the next head coach. That's a good thing, for reasons I've explained elsewhere. This loss may feel lousy at the moment, but it will help this team long-term.

I actually completely agree with you. My post was intended for the few who have taken big gulps of unwarranted kool-aid.

This loss is not a bad thing at all. The Bills need a proven coach, they really do. A higher draft pick is also a huge plus. Think about this, they could always trade down and get more value out of that pick.

So, yes, I agree and you my friend are clairvoyant! It's time to look ahead.

i was riding high after sunday's win against miami, clinging to the mathematical possibility of a playoff push. it suck a$$ knowing that there is absolutely no hope left in the season now.

On another note, did anyone see the poll in Sports Illustrated the other week where they asked NFL players what team they would least like to play for? we came in second, right behind our good friends from California. The players we have aren't any good, they players we don't have don't want to play for us, this is going to be a long few weeks.

I actually completely agree with you. My post was intended for the few who have taken big gulps of unwarranted kool-aid.

This loss is not a bad thing at all. The Bills need a proven coach, they really do. A higher draft pick is also a huge plus. Think about this, they could always trade down and get more value out of that pick.

So, yes, I agree and you my friend are clairvoyant! It's time to look ahead.

I trust the Bills trading down and making solid picks about as much as i trust michael jackson in a day care

i was riding high after sunday's win against miami, clinging to the mathematical possibility of a playoff push. it suck a$$ knowing that there is absolutely no hope left in the season now.

On another note, did anyone see the poll in Sports Illustrated the other week where they asked NFL players what team they would least like to play for? we came in second, right behind our good friends from California. The players we have aren't any good, they players we don't have don't want to play for us, this is going to be a long few weeks.

Make that years.