Is Gumbel still calling NFL network games?

WWVaBeach

Matt Millen blows. He sucks at calling games. I had to put up with him for 3 weeks in a row for tOSU games.

Agreed. Terrible. All these gripping insights he seems to have...maybe he could take his profound knowledge and work in a team's front office or something. I can't imagine that not working out...

I haven't heard Millen do a game since his return to television, but I remember that he used to be pretty good.

I thought so too. Now...I can't stand listening to him. Might be residual affects of knowing that he totally butchered a franchise and now he's getting paid to give us his opinion on the game.

Bob Papa does the play-by-play and Matt Millen is the color analyst.

How do families get involved in broadcasting? You've got your Papas and you Alberts and your Bucks. Probably many more I'm missing...must be once one gets their foot in the door it's easier for the rest of the family.

Agreed. Terrible. All these gripping insights he seems to have...maybe he could take his profound knowledge and work in a team's front office or something. I can't imagine that not working out...

I heard he was at the Buffalo airport .... :cry: