Stadium Full, Game Televised...What Does that mean?

Gareson

I think that the fans are fantastic. It's great the stadium is full. I just wish management would reward such loyalty by striving to be the best. Somehow, I think they will just continue to take advantage of the situation and continue to play the fans for chumps. Hopefully the senile old !@#$ proves me wrong and parts with some of his nickels on some good coaching/management.

...it means the "Billievers" are ridiculous. Loving the fools who bought season tickets when they thought Edwards, T.O. and Lynch, all mediocre at best, would be the leaders to take the Bills to the post-season. What a joke.

I bought my season tickets when Lynch and Edwards were in diapers, if they were even born..........I'm embarrassed that I'm posting here and not at the game. I can't shake this bug that I have.

I bought my season tickets when Lynch and Edwards were in diapers, if they were even born..........I'm embarrassed that I'm posting here and not at the game. I can't shake this bug that I have.

I didn't know you could buy season tickets 20 years in advance. Interesting.

...it means the "Billievers" are ridiculous. Loving the fools who bought season tickets when they thought Edwards, T.O. and Lynch, all mediocre at best, would be the leaders to take the Bills to the post-season. What a joke.

This is just entertainment. Most NFL cities sell out even when the team stinks. Calm down.

This is just entertainment. Most NFL cities sell out even when the team stinks. Calm down.

OK, so all those losing seasons over the last 18 years or so where plenty of home games were not televised- why did fans not buy tickets? Answer- apparently the Billiever stupid disease is catching.

I'll bet that you're another of these out-of-towners who doesn't care if the team leaves town, aren't you? Or just a troll. If you're a fan of the team, why would you criticize people who are going to the games?

What a joke, indeed.

This threat just proves that Gareson is a mindless loser. Posting on a fan message board to make fun of fans who can actually get out of mom's basement? Priceless.

Idiot fools who buy a turd of a product on a bi-weekly basis. That's priceless.