Like it or not

BillsNYC

One of the things I hate most about being in the Marines is that I've missed so many Christmas holidays (next years will be another) and that I'm stationed in the south where we get very little snow. I LOVE tons of snow at Christmas time. Brings back so many memories. Those of you who B word about it every year, once it's gone you miss it bigtime. Trust me. Happy Holidays to all. :rolleyes:

There's a radio station down here that is already playing 24 hours a day Christmas music. :rolleyes:

123618[/snapback]

Directv's Sounds of the Season Music channel started right after Halloween. What no Thanksgiving day music?!

I guess that time is coming soon, a Sunday in the not to distant future, that I will watch the Bills game from 1-430, getting all liquored up, just to go climb around on the roof and a ladder hanging lights. Joy!! It's looking like Miami Sunday that the lights are going up. I'm going to have to break out the bottle of Makers Mark for that one, lord knows you don't want to risk life and limb hanging lights just buzzed from beer alone. There's nothing better than stumbling up a ladder onto the roof with a good Bourbon buzz on ya. <_<