I love all of the "experts" who keep saying..

EndZoneCrew

FILL IN THE BLANK is not coming here, and this is why it won't happen.....I really do not understand why all of these loser writers/washed up NFL player TV personalities and NFL "guru's" get their rocks off by bashing Buffalo and giving their ****ty two cents. I mean wow, how original are these turds? The modern era of 24 hour sports updates are really starting to get on my nerves because it really exposes the lack of intelligence and professionalism in the media today who don't require facts before putting it on paper. Sorry, I am just sick of it all!

FILL IN THE BLANK is not coming here, and this is why it won't happen.....I really do not understand why all of these loser writers/washed up NFL player TV personalities and NFL "guru's" get their rocks off by bashing Buffalo and giving their ****ty two cents. I mean wow, how original are these turds? The modern era of 24 hour sports updates are really starting to get on my nerves because it really exposes the lack of intelligence and professionalism in the media today. Sorry, I am just sick of it all!

Think back to when all of these guys played and coached and then try to remember what pesky team from Upstate New York always blocked their Super Bowl dreams...then it might start to make sense.

Guest dog14787
Money talks, people... this is why a big name will come to Buffalo =)

Do you honestly think Jerry Jones would bat an eye at 10 million when he's willing to waste millions just to get T.O. out of Dallas and away from his QB.

The top three candidates which are Cohwer, Shanahan, and Gruden probably care less about the money and more about having future success in my opinion.

I agree, I'm sick and tired of hearing these clowns in the media saying no big name coach will come here.

Second, if the Cowgirls make the playoffs, Phillips is staying. The NFC East sucks this year, so the Cowgirls have a good shot at taking their division.

Third, about Washington, what good coach would want to coach there when the GM (most likely owner) takes power away from the head coach and gives the offensive play calls to a guy that was out of coaching for years and was calling bingo this year??!! You honestly think a top tier coach would want to come there, knwoing in the back of their minds, they could fired at any moment, have power taken away, etc....

They constantly need something to talk about, and the first job opening of the year is prime fodder... The only way to quell all the Bills bashing is to actually go out there and get a top coach. So let them talk, and I hope we're the ones who are laughing soon enough.

National media has done a pretty good job in establishing this franchise as the court jesters of the NFL. Perhaps it goes back to Kornholeiser on MNF calling the franchise "irrelevant". Carries weight, perception or reality, a bit of both? Reality is the franchise is somewhat irrelevant... perception being tardbots in the national media that play up the old bs angles of weather, blah blah blah... wasn't it in the 50s today? 60 yesterday?

Tend to find sports reporting lacking badly in this country, so I wouldn't take much of what they say too strongly. Many of them are just "new face meatheads" who just progressed from fraternity bar banter.

All of the invective from the media though, should be aimed at one person... ol Ralphie.

FILL IN THE BLANK is not coming here, and this is why it won't happen.....I really do not understand why all of these loser writers/washed up NFL player TV personalities and NFL "guru's" get their rocks off by bashing Buffalo and giving their ****ty two cents. I mean wow, how original are these turds? The modern era of 24 hour sports updates are really starting to get on my nerves because it really exposes the lack of intelligence and professionalism in the media today who don't require facts before putting it on paper. Sorry, I am just sick of it all!

Who cares about what they think. If the big brains at OBD had the cahones they would get a young coach, surround him with a talented coaching staff, and work on building a long term foundation in their front office. To often the HC gets too much blame or too much credit. Does anyone think Jim Caldwell, or Mike Tomlin are great coaches. They have a solid supporting foundation. THATs what the Bills need to be working on.

What the media guesses at shouldn't really be our concern.

The positive thing here is that our team is actually looking at these guys. It's out of ours and the media's hands as to who accepts the offer. The offer itself, though, should be encouraging to Bills fans.

Yea, right on, it pissed me off to hear Dan Marino go, "hes not going to Buffalo" about Shanahan. F you Dan. Its funny how you didn't win a superbowl. If someone paid me 10 mill to coach any team id take it, and so would you Marino. What a schmeeb

Yea, right on, it pissed me off to hear Dan Marino go, "hes not going to Buffalo" about Shanahan. F you Dan. Its funny how you didn't win a superbowl. If someone paid me 10 mill to coach any team id take it, and so would you Marino. What a schmeeb

Wasn't that Esaison that said that?

The Bengals sucked for how many years and are now starting to look decent again. Once we land a top tier coach and start winning again, we'll finally start getting positive feedback from the media. I really don't give a rats ass what those clowns say.

That isn't totally true though. When we were a perennial Super Bowl contender, all the talk was always about how bad for the NFL it would be if we were to make/win the Super Bowl.

Buffalo has never gotten any love, the difference is the teams of the 90's used to thrive on that, these guys just don't care. Hopefully whoever the new coach is brings back the chip-on-their-shoulder attitude.