the knot

loyal2dagame

i dont know how many of you guys and gals have tried this irish whiskey, but it's great. my brother in law brought a bottle up to our hunting camp for me to try. i normally hate whiskey, as i prefer a good tequila, but this knot stuff is breasts. 100 proof and no hard after taste like jd or beam, and it goes down easy. it has a little sugary taste at the start.

we hunt on the pa border and after talking to the owner of a bar we hit up there, he told us they can not get this stuff in pa.

if you like whiskey and have not tried the knot, do it.

if you dont prefer whiskey like me, try it anyways. i think you'll be surprised.

i dont know how many of you guys and gals have tried this irish whiskey, but it's great. my brother in law brought a bottle up to our hunting camp for me to try. i normally hate whiskey, as i prefer a good tequila, but this knot stuff is breasts. 100 proof and no hard after taste like jd or beam, and it goes down easy. it has a little sugary taste at the start.

we hunt on the pa border and after talking to the owner of a bar we hit up there, he told us they can not get this stuff in pa.

if you like whiskey and have not tried the knot, do it.

if you dont prefer whiskey like me, try it anyways. i think you'll be surprised.

Hows the hunting there on mahogany ridge? :rolleyes:

Interesting that you brought it up and that you liked it. I heard about The Knot a little while back and it was described kind of the way you did...being much sweeter and sugary. The way I heard it described was akin to a SoCo or Jager. That sounded odd to me so I did some research and found out it's not really whiskey. It's a whiskey-based liqueur. Anyway, I've not heard good things about it until now. But if you liked it, power to ya!

ah, hard liquor and a 30.06.

What could possibly happen?

Best-case scenario is a sore shoulder.

When I lived in western PA, I was introduced to something called "propaning", if memory serves.

You started a small fire in the field, plopped in one of those bernz-o-matic propane cylinders. Then ran back and shot at it with your hi-power rifle. The fireball was dramatic, and you trusted that you were far away to avoid getting pranged by any shrapnel.

A popular utterance was "I took a sound shot." As in "I heard something, so I fired."