Look who's helping Eric Wood off the field

I couldn't help but find the picture on the front of the Bills website ironic. I don't think even TO is shallow enough to use this as a photo op.

http://www.buffalobills.com/

I just can't hate on TO. Thank god I walked out of the living room right before Wood was injured. That was just terrible. I still can remember when Theisman was injured on Monday night football...just horrible.

I couldn't help but find the picture on the front of the Bills website ironic. I don't think even TO is shallow enough to use this as a photo op.

Good for him.

I hope T.O. is back next year, and will continue to support him until he leaves and tells the world what a **** place Buffalo is.

Frankly, compared to TO's behavior in the past, I think he's been a model citizen in Buffalo. He's had plenty of opportunities to complain about not getting the ball and has been, for the most part, pretty quiet. Sunday we saw a glimpse of why the Bills signed him. Is he past his prime? Quite possibly. Is he still a force? Probably. What was his motivation for helping Wood off the field? Who knows, but I interpreted his actions as a show of support, literally and figuratively, for an injured teammate. So as far as I'm concerned, the Bills should try to re-sign TO for another year.

While I like TO as a Bill, and I certainly noticed him helping Wood off the field, I've always thought Buffalo was like a purgatory for him. If he keeps himself behaved then after one year he can look to a contender and his agent can say "See look, he's a kinder, gentler TO. He spent a year in Buffalo, train wreck that it is, and was a model citizen" to try and get him a ring before he retires.

Funny thing is, he's got way more legitimate beefs with this team this year than he has had in the past.

but he's a cancer on this team...that's what the media tells us.

I've really like what I've seen outta T.O. this year. From the outside looking in , he has been team player and when given the opportunity to contribute , he has. He is not a cancer. He is more of a realist in my eyes. I believe we need more players like T.O. Players who will not accept mediocrity and demand the best out of his teammates. I think its safe to say that we can all agree that T.O. has done an admirable job of keeping his composure , having to deal with TE's horrible play. If it were up to me , I would resign him for the next 2 years.

See he's a cancer ... he only did it because he knew every eye in the stadium would be on him ... it's all about T.O. :)

p.s. {sarcasm intended, for the those who are hard of thinking}

I just can't hate on TO. Thank god I walked out of the living room right before Wood was injured. That was just terrible. I still can remember when Theisman was injured on Monday night football...just horrible.

Yeah, I still remember the Tim Krumrie one in the Super Bowl.

As for TO, he's a fierce competitor and also selfish, but he's still a human being.

I didn't see the game because I was down at the Springsteen concert, but I've seen the injury and now this picture, and I'm wondering why in the world is Wood being helped off the field..........Shouldn't his leg have been immobilized with him being taken off on a cart?......Seems this was courting further damage.

I didn't see the game because I was down at the Springsteen concert, but I've seen the injury and now this picture, and I'm wondering why in the world is Wood being helped off the field..........Shouldn't his leg have been immobilized with him being taken off on a cart?......Seems this was courting further damage.

they helped him to the cart

My son and I were at the game, when it became obvious Wood's injury was serious T.O. was the first teammate to run over. Wood was in obvious pain and T.O. knelt down, bent over him and grabbed Wood's hand (I assume he told him to squeeze his hand to help fight the pain). We watched the whole thing through field glasses and I'm convinced T.O. was genuinly concerned about his team mate.

I must confess up until this year I alwas thought T.O. was a loud mouth cancer (maybe a talented cancer but a cancer none-the-less) and thought it was a BIG mistake to welcome him on to our team. As this year wears on, and especially after this Sunday my opinion of him has done a 180

Could'nt they put him on a stretcher and not have him move that leg at all?

That's probably what other teams would do... don't they usually put on the air cast, get them on a stretcher to the cart that takes them off the field?

For a team that had the ability to save Kevin Everett's life, they seemed to go 70s North Dallas Forty with Eric Wood.