Raiders beat Bengals

Albany,n.y.

I heard Jim Nance talking about that while the Pats* run out the clock in a 31-14 game

You know it would have been nice if CBS had switched from the 31-14 garbage time affair to a game that was actually contested. But no, it's the Pats* and Jim Nance describes it so well :unsure:

I heard Jim Nance talking about that while the Pats* run out the clock in a 31-14 game

You know it would have been nice if CBS had switched from the 31-14 garbage time affair to a game that was actually contested. But no, it's the Pats* and Jim Nance describes it so well :unsure:

You want CBS to give up their "last licks" of the Patriots, fat chance.

We all saw how much Nantz was being compensated by CBS. They just had to get their $$$ worth. But I agree. I thought that CIN had it wrapped up and was surprised to see that OAK had come from behind to win.

In pittsburgh, we did get the Bengals game after the Broncos annihilation...secondary AFC North market.....The Bengals blew this game exactly the way the Bills lost to the Brownies and Pats......Ugly football all around...Even the Steelers blew it at the end to the fricking KC chiefs.