Dick Jauron sucks the life out of his players

PromoTheRobot

:unsure:

Nothing changes for the Buffalo Bills as long as Ralph Wilson is the owner. Nothing.

Period.

:w00t:

Man takes over as head coach with 5 days notice. Our best O-lineman gone for the year. Reports out that the Bills have conatcted every major coaching candidate. Nope. Your expectations are not too high.

PTR

No Jauron fan here but to blame him for Sunday's loss is ridulous. Fewell is lousy as evidenced by the play of the defense over last few weeks(one of the worst rankings in the NFL)- if a top notch coach comes in, Bills fans had better hope he has the wisdom(and permission) to bring in his own team of coaches.

The Buffalo Bills are a cursed franchise, doomed to lose for some inexplicable reason. Dick Jauron only fed that curse with his losing history, hiring him was a huge mistake.

Even T.O. was engulfed in the vortex of doom until this past Sunday in Jacksonville, a really great player who comes in to Buffalo and stagnates instead of shining.

There may be some type of metamorphosis occurring with this team because T.O. set a franchise record for longest TD catch in team history, and he had 9 catches for 197 yards and a TD. Fitzpatrick was 18-31 for 297 yards, an almost 300 yard game for a Bills QB...whoa.

The defense was supposed to look worse this game because two really good starters sat out with Injuries, T McGee and M Stroud and yet the D held MJD to only 66 yards rushing, big improvement.

The curse didn't completely fade because the Bills still lost the game, and Eric Wood fell victim to a horrific injury. Still, there were some bright spots.

I just wonder what it will take to remove the curse on this team, Perry Fewell does indeed need some special magic to overcome this curse, because every coach the Bills hire can't seem to make this franchise a winner.

With only 6 games to go, the guy has to try and pull this team out of a black hole of injuries and ineptitude left to him by Dick Jauron, it is truly doubtful he can do it.

But I admire the man for trying :unsure:

so how do you account for the 2nd half? They sucked as usual. Take the one (lucky) pass to TO away and you get the SOS.

What was the TOP for the 2nd half? 8 min vs 22 min?

Also did you hear the comments from the booth that TO has an issue with Edwards?

Lee Evans IS the #1 and Trent kept it that way. Ergo TO gets pissed and as usual cops an attitude.

so how do you account for the 2nd half? They sucked as usual. Take the one (lucky) pass to TO away and you get the SOS.

What was the TOP for the 2nd half? 8 min vs 22 min?

Also did you hear the comments from the booth that TO has an issue with Edwards?

Lee Evans IS the #1 and Trent kept it that way. Ergo TO gets pissed and as usual cops an attitude.

Why was that a lucky pass? Looked pretty good to me. Fitz saw one-on-one coverage and made a great play.

Why does the media have to make TO drama that is not there? I am sure Owens has an issue with Edwards as does every other receiver on the team.

As far as Evans goes, I believe he has comparable (if not more) yards/TDs via the Fitz then Edwards this year. Fitz found some chemistry with Owens yesterday and it was fun to watch.

No Jauron fan here but to blame him for Sunday's loss is ridulous. Fewell is lousy as evidenced by the play of the defense over last few weeks(one of the worst rankings in the NFL)- if a top notch coach comes in, Bills fans had better hope he has the wisdom(and permission) to bring in his own team of coaches.

I don't think that (blaming for yesterday's loss) is at all what the OP was doing. I think what he was doing was pointing out that the team played to win a game rather than played not to lose. The result? Sadly the same, but I enjoyed the overall approach.

Nor (IMO) did the OP intend this thread to say anything about our next full time coach.

What he said...Dick sucked

the life out of this team. On that he and I agree.