Anyone here good in FFL?

Mike32282

I'm sitting Plummer on the bench and have even sat him on the bench when he broke out a few times, because I couldn't bench McNabb.

122170[/snapback]

you just answered your own question. A Blaylock is great pick-up if you have Priest becasue KC is running machine. Jake is a capable back-up for DM.

Im assuming that Priest will be around next week and it wouldnt be a bad idea to hold onto Plummer in case McNabb gets hurt. Delhomme throws a ton of INT's. Just my opinion

Why do you say that?  It helps me out, because I'd start Blaylock this week and if Priest is out longer, I have insurance.  I don't really use Plummer as it is.

122179[/snapback]

Im assuming that Priest will be around next week and it wouldnt be a bad idea to hold onto Plummer in case McNabb gets hurt. Delhomme throws a ton of INT's. Just my opinion

122213[/snapback]

That's what I figured. I hope he's around next week. But the way it sounds, this injury is worse than first thought and they don't want to rush him back, especially if the playoffs are out of the picture.

12, and I'm leading my 4 team division by 2 games.  The guy who I would be trading with is in a different division.

122242[/snapback]

I would make the trade, but maybe see if you can get someone other than Delhome. You have McNabb, you don't need Delhome. Maybe you need another decent wide receiver. If he won't budge, pull the trigger, as their are likely no other decent running back options out there, if you are in a twelve team leauge...good luck!

Yeah, Vinny T and Carson Palmer are free agents.  :lol:

122226[/snapback]

Hey! i started Vinny T this week and still won...only because leftwich is hurt and Brees was on a bye...

and to think my league made fun of me for waiting until the 9th round to draft a QB...i am leading my division at 6-4...

I would make the trade, but maybe see if you can get someone other than Delhome. You have McNabb, you don't need Delhome.  Maybe you need another decent wide receiver.  If he won't budge, pull the trigger, as their are likely no other decent running back options out there, if you are in a twelve team leauge...good luck!

122251[/snapback]

Thanks for the help.

Hey! i started Vinny T this week and still won...only because leftwich is hurt and Brees was on a bye...

and to think my league made fun of me for waiting until the 9th round to draft a QB...i am leading my division at 6-4...

122253[/snapback]

actually, I've noticed that on some of my free leagues. The ones that I drafted a QB in round 6 or later...I am doing better in, than the ones that I drafted the QB in the first 4 rounds. hmmm. One of my leagues where I drafted a top receiver and RB and QB in the first 3 rounds...i am really struggling for RBs, because there was nothing left. luckily i managed to get Droughns and Bettis.