Anyone attending the Jags game???

macaroni

I'm pretty jazzed about this weeks Jags game ... not because I think we may be on the road to righting our sinking ship ... not because I think the Bills are going to crush the jags in any type of "statement game" .... but because I'm taking my son to his first live Bills game.

He's a third generation Bills fan but has never seen a live NFL game ... he's so excited he is about to wet himself ... and it excites me to see he is as jazzed as I was when I was his age going to the rock pile .... now if we could only find a rosted peanut vendor on the Jax version of Best street it would make this trip complete.

Great stuff, Mac!

Nothing quite like the experience of taking your child to a live game!

Having seen a couple games there, I'd offer that you can likely change seats to a better view soon after kick-off. Jacksonville simply doesn't support their team. There should be plenty of GREAT seats available.

Enjoy!

Myself and about a half dozen Bills fans are coming down from Buffalo for the game

myself and my one buddy went to Nashville last weekend for the game and are driving around the south this week

Very happy I got see the last game of the DJ era and the first game of the post DJ era live and in person! makes it that much sweeter

Be sure to come to LOT V in JAX. That's where all the Bills fans tailgate. 8AM start. Last year there were EASILY 500-700 people in this lot. Even if you can't park in the lot (it's small and you need to buy the lot pass for this lot ahead of time from the Jags ticket office) just park near it and bring your cooler over. The party makes it feel like a home game in Buffalo! If anyone here needs a place to use as a home base for the tailgate- who can't park in the lot-, people are welcome to tailgate with our group (Burgandy Murano, Blue tent).

the bills will probably get smashed, so atleast you are preparing him for the future heartbreak that is inevitable, that comes with being a bills fan

LOL out loud ..... he is 13 so the Bills of the last decade are all he knows ...... believe me he is prepared for an old fashioned butt whuppin' .... but the light in his dear old dad's eyes this last week has him convinced he will be whitnessing the begining of a new era in Bills "fandom".

LOL out loud ..... he is 13 so the Bills of the last decade are all he knows ...... believe me he is prepared for an old fashioned butt whuppin' .... but the light in his dear old dad's eyes this last week has him convinced he will be whitnessing the begining of a new era in Bills "fandom".

macaroni, i was just giving you a hard time. i think its great that you get to take your son to his first live bills game. hopefully they can get a Win to make the experience really fun. ps its probably a good thing his first live bills game isnt at the ralph and we all know why

I was going to go but I went online and the cheapest ticks are 50 each....that is for the bad seats.

Forget that....I will watch from home

Crazy that there tickets are so much....no wonder they cant sell out

I am taking my son to his first Bills Football game also. I moved to Florida from Buffalo when I graduated from college. It has been tough getting him to be a true Bills fan because of the Florida Gators being so close and successful. The Bills have been pathetic for so long, who wants to be a fan of a losing team. But after his first Bills game, I hope to change him to a true Bills fan. I hope they don't flop. But I don't see Fitzpatrick leading this team to a win. Jarius Byrd was the only reason they won the two games they did with Fitzpatrick starting.

I'm pretty jazzed about this weeks Jags game ... not because I think we may be on the road to righting our sinking ship ... not because I think the Bills are going to crush the jags in any type of "statement game" .... but because I'm taking my son to his first live Bills game.

He's a third generation Bills fan but has never seen a live NFL game ... he's so excited he is about to wet himself ... and it excites me to see he is as jazzed as I was when I was his age going to the rock pile .... now if we could only find a rosted peanut vendor on the Jax version of Best street it would make this trip complete.

Ahhhh, the circle of life continues. Traditions passed down from generation to generation. Hope you both have an outstanding day!

And I hope someone doesn't turn you in to CPS for child abuse! :(