URGENT - need help for Miami game

aussiew

Okay - I know this doesn't belong in this section but I need an answer back right away. Have a chance to get up to BUF for the Miami game with a $236 airfare from DFW if I ticket in the next hour. Have a place to stay and can borrow a car.

But I need a ticket. Can't sit in the nose bleeds - my Texas blood cant take the cold and my old eyes can't see the numbers - LOL.

Can anyone help with an unused ticket or at least face value?

Okay - I know this doesn't belong in this section but I need an answer back right away. Have a chance to get up to BUF for the Miami game with a $236 airfare from DFW if I ticket in the next hour. Have a place to stay and can borrow a car.

But I need a ticket. Can't sit in the nose bleeds - my Texas blood cant take the cold and my old eyes can't see the numbers - LOL.

Stub Hub prices were rock bottom before the Jauron firing. They've went up a little since. Did you say you needed just one? StubHub has 1 lower bowl end zone sec 101/row 37 for $19. If you get cold easy why not sit in the club seats? They are heated. Prices start at $100 for those.

PTR

I probably will have 2 available, row 2 in the corner of the end zone. I am having knee surgery on Tuesday, nothing major (actually the same surgery T McGee just had), but don't think I'll be able to make it.

Stub Hub prices were rock bottom before the Jauron firing. They've went up a little since. Did you say you needed just one? StubHub has 1 lower bowl end zone sec 101/row 37 for $19. If you get cold easy why not sit in the club seats? They are heated. Prices start at $100 for those.

PTR

Aren't only half the heated seats working any longer!

Kinda like the team....