Sign Harrington!

As a long time Bills fan living in Oregon, we need a QB, Trent has not been the same since his first concussion. Joey Harrington would love to give it one more try and he would work cheap. He was in a tough situation in Detroit, and he did ok in Atlanta. This season is probably over anyway, what have we got to lose? Ralph is cheap so this would work for him. At least we'd have someone different to blame.

As a long time Bills fan living in Oregon, we need a QB, Trent has not been the same since his first concussion. Joey Harrington would love to give it one more try and he would work cheap. He was in a tough situation in Detroit, and he did ok in Atlanta. This season is probably over anyway, what have we got to lose? Ralph is cheap so this would work for him. At least we'd have someone different to blame.

Why not? Sounds good to me. I'd add that Harrington has a good sense of humor - I'm not being sarcastic...he really does. :unsure:

Did you see him play against us as a Dolphin? :unsure:

"Against the Buffalo Bills in Week 15, Harrington went 5-for-17 for a mere 20 yards, throwing 2 interceptions. His passer rating for the game was 0.0, the minimum possible under the complex NFL formula." - Wikipedia.

Not to mention the guy has failed to find much success with 4 teams (Detroit, Miami, Atlanta and New Orleans).

NO thank you.

Why not? Sounds good to me. I'd add that Harrington has a good sense of humor - I'm not being sarcastic...he really does.

...and he can play the piano from what I hear. Hopefully alot better than he can throw a football!

Why does everyone want awful QB's? Carr and Harrington? Incredible. What have you seen from either one that they can play?

Carr only as a stop gap QB. He hasnt looked like Carr of the past while playing with the GMen and I would rather have him keeping the seat warm for the 1st/2nd round rookie, rather than Trentative Edwards.

Look Oregonbillsfan, errrr Joey. Nice campaigning but it won't work. Feel free to stick around Mr. Harrington.

Look Oregonbillsfan, errrr Joey. Nice campaigning but it won't work. Feel free to stick around Mr. Harrington.

I posted this knowing I'd get lots of flak but I saw him a lot in college and he was a real leader that willed his team to win. I don't know what happened to him but I suspect he got his brains beat in in Detroit. N.O. thought enough of him to keep him around until the last minute. Maybe he'll never cut it as a pro, but he's a leader and he knows how to win. Watch the game he had against Arizona. He could be a Kurt Warner.

I posted this knowing I'd get lots of flak but I saw him a lot in college and he was a real leader that willed his team to win. I don't know what happened to him but I suspect he got his brains beat in in Detroit. N.O. thought enough of him to keep him around until the last minute. Maybe he'll never cut it as a pro, but he's a leader and he knows how to win. Watch the game he had against Arizona. He could be a Kurt Warner.

because there isnt a football IQ test to post on this board.

Or...he could be a Joey Harrington. No thanks, I'll pass.