Rooting for other teams

Bruuuuce

Right now I'm rooting for the Rams, 49ers, Raiders, Chiefs, Browns, Lions, Seahawks, Panthers, and Titans.

I'll add Buccaneers to that list. I believe based on these teams, the Bills will pick around 7/8. Panthers, Titans, Seahawks, and 49ers, should all finish with a better record than Buffalo.

I'm so sick of watching these crappy Bills teams year in and year out, even my girlfriend can pick up on that the brand of football they play is no where near the other teams in the league. As a lifelong Bills fan, can we root for other teams during this spell, as long as it isn't a AFC East team? I might start pulling for the Packers, but I'm having a moral dillema and identity crisis here. Is anyone in the same boat as I am?

I don't root for them, but I like watching the Chargers and Colts because they are extensions of those 1990's Bills. Watching them is kind of like watching what could have been, should have been, here.

Built by Butler/Smith/Polian and many of the same scouts. They are fun to watch. They also have some of the same flaws. But in the end they have talent year-in-year-out just like those Bills had from 1987-1999.

I'm so sick of watching these crappy Bills teams year in and year out, even my girlfriend can pick up on that the brand of football they play is no where near the other teams in the league. As a lifelong Bills fan, can we root for other teams during this spell, as long as it isn't a AFC East team? I might start pulling for the Packers, but I'm having a moral dillema and identity crisis here. Is anyone in the same boat as I am?

I just wish every other team could lose. Sorry, Bills fan despite. Go sabres!

I don't watch or root for any other team. I'm a Bills fan for life but I will root for the players on my fanasty team. My wife keeps hearing" if they have to score I want it too be XXXX". This if they are playing the Bills or not. So I guess I root for my fanasty team now. Go "Stampeding Bison"