the Ills home game Vs Miami

Bufcomments

The Ills next home game is Thanksgiving weekend Vs the Fish. I will call them the Ills until they fire Jauron because that is what they make me feel like....ILL

For those of you good people who have tickets please don't even bother to attend. Show some balls or breasts and let Ralph know how we feel about this under performing product.

There will be some protests to this...flame on flame on.

But why support this hott mess of an organization???

Reasons why not to go??

Ralph

Jauron

Black Friday

Don't go out in the cold and get your feelings hurt again. At this point since the game is sold out I believe you be better of watching the game in the comfort of your fav bar or better still at home.

I hope there are 40,000 or less. I really do. :thumbsup:

The Ills next home game is Thanksgiving weekend Vs the Fish. I will call them the Ills until they fire Jauron because that is what they make me feel like....ILL

For those of you good people who have tickets please don't even bother to attend. Show some balls or breasts and let Ralph know how we feel about this under performing product.

Reasons why not to go??

Ralph

Jauron

Black Friday

Don't go out in the cold and get your feelings hurt again. At this point since the game is sold out I believe you be better of watching the game in the comfort of your fav bar or better still at home.

I hope there are 40,000 or less. I really do. :thumbsup:

Boycotting games does not and will not work when all the tickets are sold. And who the hell are you to tell me to eat $240 dollars of my season ticket money to make your pointless point???

I already bought my tickets and have non refundable airline tickets to get there. I'm goin'. I'll boo loudly when the Bills make any blunders. Does that count?

Going to Bills game is fun. Great environment. I always get a kick out of walking through the tailgating parking lot. Fun stuff.

What money will you be kissing off to "protest" the Bills sorry state of affairs?

Oh please... This whole boycotting thing is ridiculous. Everyone go. Fill the stadium to capacity, but do what they want to do in Cleveland. Organize a walk out for the opening kickoff and/or drive. Go hang out in the concourse or the club areas for 5-10 minutes for the first drive. Silence is deafening, but to have people go back in unison speaks volumes too. Simply boycotting is not a solution.

You could also, god forbid, boycott buying beer or something too, but don't skip the game. That's just stupid.

Oh please... This whole boycotting thing is ridiculous. Everyone go. Fill the stadium to capacity, but do what they want to do in Cleveland. Organize a walk out for the opening kickoff and/or drive. Go hang out in the concourse or the club areas for 5-10 minutes for the first drive. Silence is deafening, but to have people go back in unison speaks volumes too. Simply boycotting is not a solution.

You could also, god forbid, boycott buying beer or something too, but don't skip the game. That's just stupid.

No need to panic at a time like this.

This just in: :( Ralph doesn't give a flying f*** about fan frustration until around April. Between January and April a modest investment will be made in jorneymen free agents, along with the usual hype about draftees. Just enough will be spent to sucker enough fans to buy tickets. These, and the others who buy their tickets thinking it will keep the Bills in Buffalo, will fill Ralph's piggy bank nicely and another year of just enough "hope" will start. Then in November, we will all be saying "we were fleeced again." The only good new is that "misery loves company" and there are a lot of us.

I seem to see a lot of post telling "you season ticket holders" to not go to games, to not renew, etc. I would guess that coming from somebody that doesn't go.

Sorry, bro... I am going. Rain/Shine, Hot/Cold, Win/Lose. The good thing about our fans, is they are real fans. Tough times don't last....

I find it funny to when I run into people from high school/college, and they were Bills' fans, and now they are Steeler's fans... My buddy and I say "If you aren't now, you never were." I am not going to leave other fans to suffer it alone. I will spit/swear, piss/moan with the same people I high-five after a big play.

I went to Nashville for the game, and I can tell you that their fans made me feel welcome.... I went by myself in head to toe Bills gear, was doing the Hey Aye Hey Aye on the way in, high-fiving the whole row of fan's behind me, yelling with them in disgust, until it turned to that sort of uncomfortable laughter...but you know what? We did that as the Titans fans were all walking out of the stadium with 4 minutes left. The end of the game was EMPTY. They don't have a quarter of our passion, and they are on the upswing (in reference to playoff hopes), with the most electric player in the league...

I can't let myself stop going, or watching, or most of all caring. We aren't good...we are the anti-good, but from Rags to Riches is a pretty common theme in the NFL. I think we are a few pieces away from a serious contender, and I will hold on to that hope for as long as it takes.

Reasons why not to go??

Ralph

Jauron

Black Friday

I hope there are 40,000 or less. I really do. :(

i agree with you. everyone show some breasts.