McCargo and others moving forward for new staff

zazie

I thought McCargo finally showed up a little at least. And Byrd of course.

Not too many other bright spots for whoever the new staff is going to be though.

Really, I was looking at the game from the perspective of that post earlier in the week saying that 1/2 to 2/3 of our players are not good enough to be in the NFL. It really showed today.

Why is Jackson behind Kittenmode still? Lynch blows.

I thought McCargo finally showed up a little at least. And Byrd of course.

Not too many other bright spots for whoever the new staff is going to be though.

Really, I was looking at the game from the perspective of that post earlier in the week saying that 1/2 to 2/3 of our players are not good enough to be in the NFL. It really showed today.

Why is Jackson behind Kittenmode still? Lynch blows.

Eh, I'd like to see a bit more consistency from McCargo before I punch his ticket.

If Lynch and Jackson were both used correctly they'd be a monster duo.

Anyone put in a missing persons report for Maybin? I can't understand why they don't play him at OLB given the injuries and to get him on the field. He's more qualified than Scott.

A friend of mine thought that Maybin had been out with an injury and that's why he wasn't playing. I had to remind him about the competency of the Bills coaching staff. :thumbsup:

I guess I dont understand the Lynch blows comments. There are no holes to run through so he carries 3-4 defenders for 4 yards... whats to complain about? Please direct your anger at the OL which hasnt opened a running lane since week 2.

Anyone put in a missing persons report for Maybin? I can't understand why they don't play him at OLB given the injuries and to get him on the field. He's more qualified than Scott.

A friend of mine thought that Maybin had been out with an injury and that's why he wasn't playing. I had to remind him about the competency of the Bills coaching staff. :thumbsup:

He was on the field a lot today - I focused on finding him before every snap. You just cant notice him because he is that bad.

McCargo played his best game as a Bill today.

In addition to some key stops take a look at him on Byrd's pick. He splits a double team and gets interior pressure in Young's face that forced the bad decision and subsequent turnover.

Of course he got held too!!!!!!

I guess I dont understand the Lynch blows comments. There are no holes to run through so he carries 3-4 defenders for 4 yards... whats to complain about? Please direct your anger at the OL which hasnt opened a running lane since week 2.

I guess it is just in comparison to Jackson who DOES seem to get beind the LOS when he getas a chance.

McCargo played his best game as a Bill today.

In addition to some key stops take a look at him on Byrd's pick. He splits a double team and gets interior pressure in Young's face that forced the bad decision and subsequent turnover.

Of course he got held too!!!!!!

He is probably hoping to sign with the Titans in the off-season. Maybe he knows some guys on that team, or has the same agent or something.