Realistic expectations the rest of the way

Jerry Jabber

The only other teams I could see the Bills having a chance against would be the Jags, Jets and & Chiefs. If we were to win those games, we would finish 6-10. But, after watching that mess on the field today, I'd say 4-12 with us barely beating the Chiefs.

I hope Vic Carucci & Jim Kelly are right when they said if the Bills don't win this year (meaning make it to the playoffs) then a lot of people at One Bills Drive will be looking for new jobs next year.

The only other teams I could see the Bills having a chance against would be the Jags, Jets and & Chiefs. If we were to win those games, we would finish 6-10. But, after watching that mess on the field today, I'd say 4-12 with us barely beating the Chiefs.

I hope Vic Carucci & Jim Kelly are right when they said if the Bills don't win this year (meaning make it to the playoffs) then a lot of people at One Bills Drive will be looking for new jobs next year.

I don't see where you think the Jags game is a possible win. Next week's game will follow the almost exact same blueprint as today. Just change Johnson's name with Jones-Drew.

@ Jacksonville Jaguars :censored:

Miami Dolphins :w00t:

New York Jets (Toronto) :wallbash:

@ Kansas City Chiefs :w00t:

New England Patriots :oops:

@ Atlanta Falcons :(

Indianapolis Colts :(

1 Probable win (@KC)

2 Possible wins (@Jax, NYJ)

4 Losses

Of the 3 potential wins, I say we win no more than 2

What makes you think we can beat KC?