jauron is safe

billsfan_34

Here is why...the whole regime is going to be overhauled. He sticks to the end of the year at which time everyone goes! The only way he gets canned if one of the assistants takes over as inerim. No new GM will want to come in with a fired coach and another coach all ready in the seat.

Here is why...the whole regime is going to be overhauled. He sticks to the end of the year at which time everyone goes! The only way he gets canned if one of the assistants takes over as inerim. No new GM will want to come in with a fired coach and another coach all ready in the seat.

I'm going with tomorrow. Jauron is fired tomorrow. Wonder if Vegas has odds for that?

Jauron will be fired 100% my friend

Nice dreams :wallbash:

Why don't you guys get the fact that Ralph Wilson ISN"T going to fire Jauron unless he absolutely needs to... as every game is still a sellout in Buffalo and the cash keeps pouring in.

Wilson may not even fire Jauron after this season... even if he finishes 3-13, I have serious doubts he will fire him and still pay him while having to pay another head coach.

Your thinking of owners like Pat Bowlen who refuse to field a constant losing team, Wilson doesn't care as long as he makes money, deal with it!!!!!

Why don't you guys get the fact that Ralph Wilson ISN"T going to fire Jauron unless he absolutely needs to... as every game is still a sellout in Buffalo and the cash keeps pouring in.

Wilson may not even fire Jauron after this season... even if he finishes 3-13, I have serious doubts he will fire him and still pay him while having to pay another head coach.

Your thinking of owners like Pat Bowlen who refuse to field a constant losing team, Wilson doesn't care as long as he makes money, deal with it!!!!!

What would be gained, the team still would suck and half the D ia hurt

But thats my reasoning..its all about the $ for Wilson..and the fans arent come back next year unless their is a complete overhaul starting at the top. I appreciate your input !!!

It doesn't matter if Jauron is fired tomorrow or the day after the Indy game. Bobby April isn't going to rattle off 7 wins and get us to the playoffs. We might as well just let this disaster play itself out.

I don't think many of us care about the playoffs...just get Jauron out of here. I'll be ok with it if he gets the boot tomorrow (though I don't see that happening until the end of the season) and we have an interim coach through the end of the season, as long as there are no expectations of the playoffs or rattling off 7 wins in a row.

Any potential overhaul definitely won't happen until the offseason, but firing Jauron tomorrow at least shows the fan base that you're aware and willing to make some changes starting now.

I don't think many of us care about the playoffs...just get Jauron out of here. I'll be ok with it if he gets the boot tomorrow (though I don't see that happening until the end of the season) and we have an interim coach through the end of the season, as long as there are no expectations of the playoffs or rattling off 7 wins in a row.

Any potential overhaul definitely won't happen until the offseason, but firing Jauron tomorrow at least shows the fan base that you're aware and willing to make some changes starting now.

That is a great point..I do stick with the fact it has to be an interim coach.

Why wait? Lets get started now Ralph!

Nice dreams :thumbsup:

you are correct

Dick will be the coach until Ralph dies.

no way he eats $6 mil AND the salaries of the whole staff AND hires another coach

Nice dreams :thumbsup:

Can we pin this response ?????

I agree with you 100 percent

The truth hurts me so much, Thurman is right...nothing changes until Ralph passes on..sad to say :thumbsup: