Official Springsteen at HSBC 11/22/09 Thread

HurlyBurly51

he guys, i 've just learnt about the show reading Peter king's MMQB on si.com... did not know Buffalo was the last stop of what could be the last tour... Personally with all that the town of Buffalo and Bruce have brought into my life this is a huge symbol and an incredible event i'd have loved to attend... I just hope that show will be available some way or an other ... lucky basta... if you were there!!

The whole "greetings" album... that must have been something... bbb nice you mention "lost in the flood"... i've always loved the song but each time i listen to it those last few years i find it a little more important in his work ... there's something that is getting bigger with time passing in this song!

anybody has the track list?

For your viewing pleasure.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he guys, i 've just learnt about the show reading Peter king's MMQB on si.com... did not know Buffalo was the last stop of what could be the last tour... Personally with all that the town of Buffalo and Bruce have brought into my life this is a huge symbol and an incredible event i'd have loved to attend... I just hope that show will be available some way or an other ... lucky basta... if you were there!!

The whole "greetings" album... that must have been something... bbb nice you mention "lost in the flood"... i've always loved the song but each time i listen to it those last few years i find it a little more important in his work ... there's something that is getting bigger with time passing in this song!

Here's the setlist.

November 22, 2009

Buffalo, New York

HSBC Arena

Wrecking Ball

The Ties That Bind

Hungry Heart

Working On A Dream

Greetings From Asbury Park, N.J.

Blinded By The Light

Growin' Up

Mary Queen Of Arkansas

Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street?

Lost In The Flood

The Angel

For You

Spirit In The Night

It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City

Waitin' on a Sunny Day

The Promised Land

Restless Nights

Surprise, Surprise

Merry Christmas Baby

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Hang Up My Rock and Roll Shoes

Boom Boom

My Love Will Not Let You Down

Long Walk Home

The Rising

Born to Run

Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out

I'll Work For Your Love

Thunder Road

American Land

Dancing in the Dark

Rosalita

(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher (w/ Willie Nile)

Rocking All Over the World

I totally agree with you about LITF. It really has grown for me, and I think with the whole Bruce fan base. It's got a Jungleland type feel to it, especially live. That whole West Side Story city street thing.

Did anybody see any of the celebrities that were supposedly there? From different places, I've heard Meg Ryan, Nicholas Cage, Pat Riley, Mariska Hargitay, Brian Williams, Debra Messing and Jack Lambert. Were there others? I know above somebody mentioned Artie Lange and Bababooey.