MIKE VICK IN BUFFALO.....WHAT???? No, not right now

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you're proving my point for me. you are showing that world demands we will other creatures for our survival, so killing them for our entertainment (while perhaps unnecessary and cruel) isn't that bad. no one is a monster for killing animals for sport. thanks, you agree and can stop having an insane and clearly wrong view.

If you cannot understand the difference between kidnapping family pets to be ruthlessly killed and food animals, then I think any further conversation is moot.

We get it, you think a sub par QB who clearly has mental issues should be the next starter for the Bills.

Ok, I wanted to be done with this, I really did. However, please go through my posts and show me where I have said he should be our qb. Go look, I'll wait...

No? Didn't find it? I said I would not want him here. I said I would not want him here because he is not a good qb though. You guys want to stick to whatever agenda you have and not listen to reasoning. Never once did I say he should be in Buffalo. Never did I defend what he did, as stated earlier. I DID however, say that what he did is in the past. The two do not coincide. One thought is about skill and one about his history. I also will not be calling him any of the names listed in this thread. Yes, he did bad things. Terrible things. Awful things. I can't speak to his state of mind at the moment though.

you're proving my point for me. you are showing that world demands we will other creatures for our survival, so killing them for our entertainment (while perhaps unnecessary and cruel) isn't that bad. no one is a monster for killing animals for sport. thanks, you agree and can stop having an insane and clearly wrong view.

survival and food is nowhere near the same thing as torture and entertainment....it's beyond insane to equate the two

okay, I'll start "namEing" them

Colt McCoy

Jake Locker

Sam Bradford

Jevan Snead

Dan Lefevour

HELL, I'd take Tebow before Vick, and he's not expected to play QB, and hasn't even taken an NFL snap yet.

look at the good teams. they have what most would call "traditional" QBs who stand in the pocket and chuck it. they think pass first, not run. (brady, manning, manning, brees, palmer, rivers, roethlisberger, mcnabb, favre, schaub, flacco, ryan)

I'll take Locker please.

Ok, I wanted to be done with this, I really did. However, please go through my posts and show me where I have said he should be our qb. Go look, I'll wait...

No? Didn't find it? I said I would not want him here. I said I would not want him here because he is not a good qb though. You guys want to stick to whatever agenda you have and not listen to reasoning. Never once did I say he should be in Buffalo. Never did I defend what he did, as stated earlier. I DID however, say that what he did is in the past. The two do not coincide. One thought is about skill and one about his history. I also will not be calling him any of the names listed in this thread. Yes, he did bad things. Terrible things. Awful things. I can't speak to his state of mind at the moment though.

My apologies if I misread your posts.

I would venture to guess that some people who condemn Vick probably eat at animals that are raised in brutal conditions and killed in horrific ways. Not absolving Vick, just pointing out there is animal cruelty all around us.

PTR

There is a difference in kidnapping family pets and food animals.

You learn a lot about the actual posters motivations in threads like these.

That's right. We now know what Philster and you think of all the people dressed in hunting gear at the Bills games. MURDERERS! I'll tell you how many of those people need the meat to feed their families....NONE. Sport with benefits.

True, but all the animals suffer, don't they?

I'd like to think that most don't and I'm sure that many are put to death humanely...but there are those that make the whole industry look bad...those companies should be forced out of business...because there's no excuse for torture or inhumane treatment, IMO. Thing is, we don't know for sure which are the bad companies as far as I know....we do know what Vick did

True, but all the animals suffer, don't they? It's slightly disingenuous to condemn dog fighting but be blind to other forms of animal cruelty.

PTR

This is true... An animal is an animal. I dont agree with or support dog fighting, but to say that Vick is a sociopathic killer is a bit much. People hunt animals for sport as well. Why devalue an animal's life because it is your food? People in China have long been connected with eating dogs.

This is true... An animal is an animal. I dont agree with or support dog fighting, but to say that Vick is a sociopathic killer is a bit much. People hunt animals for sport as well. Why devalue an animal's life because it is your food? People in China have long been connected with eating dogs.

He didn't just kill them...he tortured them and enjoyed watching them suffer...how is that not the behavior of a sociopath?

True, but all the animals suffer, don't they? It's slightly disingenuous to condemn dog fighting but be blind to other forms of animal cruelty.

PTR

I was with you until the other family pets came into play. I thought it was heinous before, but that pushed it over the top. JMO

I'd like to think that most don't and I'm sure that many are put to death humanely...but there are those that make the whole industry look bad...those companies should be forced out of business...because there's no excuse for torture or inhumane treatment, IMO. Thing is, we don't know for sure which are the bad companies as far as I know....we do know what Vick did

If you like to think that most animals dont suffer Philster, you should never approach a vegan and ask him/her, "share with me your knowledge". The majority of animals suffer - from fawns who aren't allowed to stand, or move around (creates tender meat), to the thousands and thousands of chickens that live their entire life standing solitary in a cramped cage. The real truth behind what we do to "food" animals is sick...

If you like to think that most animals dont suffer Philster, you should never approach a vegan and ask him/her, "share with me your knowledge". The majority of animals suffer - from fawns who aren't allowed to stand, or move around (creates tender meat), to the thousands and thousands of chickens that live their entire life standing solitary in a cramped cage. The real truth behind what we do to "food" animals is sick...

Vegans torture plants. However, they do not usually kidnap their neighbors plants and then torture them.