Getting married? Got $198,000 burning a hole in your pocket?

Just Jack

i love disney world, i imagine this would be an outstanding event...however....I ain't getting married....and if i had $198,000, I certainly wouldn't be spending it on a wedding.....another thing i noticed...for that money....there is no indication you get any park passes for you or any of the 50 guests......

n/m....found my answer in the FAQ....hell for 200G's, you would think they could give you 50 sets of 5 day park hoppers....hell the money they would spend inside the park would make up for the comped tix....sheesh

What about Walt Disney World® Theme Park tickets?

Disney is pleased to offer specially priced Walt Disney World® Resort ticket options for your wedding guests. To make it even easier, your guests can pre-purchase their tickets directly through your personalized wedding website or by calling (407) 939-7693, and have them delivered to their home or to their Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel.

i love disney world, i imagine this would be an outstanding event...however....I ain't getting married....and if i had $198,000, I certainly wouldn't be spending it on a wedding.....another thing i noticed...for that money....there is no indication you get any park passes for you or any of the 50 guests......

n/m....found my answer in the FAQ....hell for 200G's, you would think they could give you 50 sets of 5 day park hoppers....hell the money they would spend inside the park would make up for the comped tix....sheesh

That's a good point. Since the wedding is on the grounds, how are guests going to get in, without passes? Are the Disney staff going to keep them sequestered so they can't sneak off to the rides?