sterling vs. shannon

zazie

Sterling sounds very polished like he grew up in Grosse point or something and went to prep school.

Shannon, well, doesn't, at all.

Sorry to start threads on this but I am trying to keep my mind off of the Bills to a certain extent and every other thread soon degenerates into a depressing reminder of the state of things

Sterling sounds very polished like he grew up in Grosse point or something and went to prep school.

Sorry to start threads on this but I am trying to keep my mind off of the Bills to a certain extent and every other thread soon degenerates into a depressing reminder of the state of things

Don't know the answer, but they are both class acts.

Yeah they did grow up together. Somebody (James Brown?) had sat them down and interviewed them together. Questions were the typical: who's faster? who has the better hands? better route runner? stronger? etc. and they often reflected on their childhood growing up. I tried to find the video on youtube, but no luck...

Yea.. Sterling sounds like a white guy.. and Shannon sounds black.

There, I said what you were thinking.

Thank you, drive thru.

Right. Or Sterling sounds well spoken and Shannon sounds like he has marbles in his mouth. But obviously every white guy is well spoken and every black guy sounds like Shannon Sharpe. :wallbash:

Right. Or Sterling sounds well spoken and Shannon sounds like he has marbles in his mouth. But obviously every white guy is well spoken and every black guy sounds like Shannon Sharpe. :wallbash:

I said Shannon sounds like he grew up in Grosse Pointe, which he does.

Plenty of white guys grow up on 8 mile that don't sound like Shannon.

Plenty of black guys, witness Shannon Sharpe, do.

The black white thing was someone else.

I just was wondering why they sound so different, maybe they didn't grow up together?

You have to admit it is odd.

I said Shannon sounds like he grew up in Grosse Pointe, which he does.

Plenty of white guys grow up on 8 mile that don't sound like Shannon.

Plenty of black guys, witness Shannon Sharpe, do.

The black white thing was someone else.

I just was wondering why they sound so different, maybe they didn't grow up together?

You have to admit it is odd.

One guy has Shannon Sharpe's genes and one has Sterling Sharpe's genes. just sayin...