One person I felt sorry at the game today

Just Jack

the guy singing the anthem. Shame he got stage fright or whatever and kept starting over.

Yes but I thought it was very moving that the entire stadium started singing the anthem with him. It seemed to help him along. And by the way even though he had a couple of false starts the fly over was perfectly timed. (Nice flyover too.)

PTR

And by the way even though he had a couple of false starts the fly over was perfectly timed. (Nice flyover too.)

PTR

The one downside of where my seats are under the upperdeck overhang, I haven't "seen" the flyover in years, just on the jumbotron.

Yes but I thought it was very moving that the entire stadium started singing the anthem with him. It seemed to help him along. And by the way even though he had a couple of false starts the fly over was perfectly timed. (Nice flyover too.)

PTR

I think the flyover was much of the problem. They may have started him too early which was why he started again. After the 3rd retry he had to skip a verse to get back on timing.

So basically the Bills blew the flyover? What kind of planes were they? Hopefully it was better than the helicopter flyover at the home opener. Or was that an ultralight?

They were jets, I don't remember the exact model that they listed in the program.

PTR

Next time they fly over maybe they should nuke the Raplh