TV ALERT: UB vs BGSU

PromoTheRobot

I have not talked about UB much since the start of the year. A rookie QB and an unreal number of injuries have made it a less than stellar season. But even a 3-5 they are still more entertaining and better coached than the other Buffalo football team.

If you are in town consider catching the game live. If not flip on ESPN2. And don't forget UB is on ESPN 2 next week as well. See my sig for a complete schedule. Go Bulls.

PTR

I have not talked about UB much since the start of the year. A rookie QB and an unreal number of injuries have made it a less than stellar season. But even a 3-5 they are still more entertaining and better coached than the other Buffalo football team.

If you are in town consider catching the game live. If not flip on ESPN2. And don't forget UB is on ESPN 2 next week as well. See my sig for a complete schedule. Go Bulls.

PTR

Plus, Dave Clawson(Bowling Green coach) is a Youngstown native and a good guy. Got to know him a bit when he coached Richmond as his daughter and my daughter were friends from both school and swim team. He also coached at UB back in da day.

Would love to see whatthis guy could do as an OC at the NFL level..he is the kind of guy who molds his system to the available talent, not the other way around.

PTR

Are you sure they will be on ESPN2? On my t-w, cable MAC games tend to be on ESPNU...

It was worse watching it live :devil:

I couldn't believe how conservative the offense play calling became in the second half. I know the running game was kicking ass, but to always put Maynard in 3rd and longs was just not right.

13 point lead in the fourth quarter, holding on fourth and two with under 10 minutes, losing by a point. Remind you of another Buffalo team?

that's what i thought while watching the game also. the interference penalty on the punt, the dropped pass on the final drive, and then maynard trying to run for 18(?) yards - those all looked like mistakes the Bills would make. I hope we're not pulling Turner Gill down to our level! :devil: