Thank god the Bills took Maybin and not Cushing

Cru Jones

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm into engineering OK any idiot can look at a house an see its falling down I am the guy that can figure out why.

and thats what I am trying to show you I guess its hard for some of you yo grasp actual facts and stats. I have a theory and proof to back it up what do you have other than elementary school type BS nana nana nana type BS.

Well in NYS you dont need an engineer to build a house, only an architect.

So what are you studying - Civil/mech/bio/elec/comp what?

I would assume that it was gravity's fault.

Well in NYS you dont need an engineer to build a house, only an architect.

So what are you studying - Civil/mech/bio/elec/comp what?

I would assume that it was gravity's fault.

It would require a $10,000 study to tell us if gravity played a significant role in the house's collapse.

Is anyone else getting sick of these threads? Talk to me when these guys do something against another team, not our offense. When you watch these guys play other games you don't hear their names get called. Maybin would get three sacks against our O-Line.

I can think of a number of players we should have taken over Maybin. Cushing, Michael Oher, Brain Orakpo are all players helping their teams every week by playing every down. Instead we took a 225lb primadona mentored by lavar arrington and ray lewis. Maybin can't hold their jock straps. He is TOO SMALL and OUT OF POSITION in the NFL. Our coaches SUCK, our team SUCKS, although it is hard to admit. They need to blow the whole thing up now, during the bye so I can watch the rest of the season. I hate Dick Jouron, he is a moron who should quit now, the scumbag is stealing money, he does not know what the f--- he is doing!