Browns fans are fed up!!!

And to think they beat us in Buffalo the past 2 years........whats it say about our organization.

It only says that we have a QB that can not play in conditions that are not ideal and a stupid punt returner.

They could have hired one of many potential head coaches in the off season and they went with a proven loser Mangini.

Lets see who our new head coach will be.

It only says that we have a QB that can not play in conditions that are not ideal and a stupid punt returner.

They could have hired one of many potential head coaches in the off season and they went with a proven loser Mangini.

It goes alot deeper than a QB and Punt Returner, it is a direct reflection of the organization as a whole.

"Their hope is that fans stay outside the stadium, on concourses or in the restrooms for the start of the game."

I can think of a few other places I would rather waste a little time at then in a stadium restroom. Things are bad in Buffalo, but I haven't heard anyone say they are going to hangout (no pun intended) in the restroom at The Ralph to show their displeasure in the team. Just because I am watching crap out on the field doesn't necessarily mean I want to smell it as well.

"Their hope is that fans stay outside the stadium, on concourses or in the restrooms for the start of the game."

I can think of a few other places I would rather waste a little time at then in a stadium restroom. Things are bad in Buffalo, but I haven't heard anyone say they are going to hangout (no pun intended) in the restroom at The Ralph to show their displeasure in the team. Just because I am watching crap out on the field doesn't necessarily mean I want to smell it as well.

Where do you think the phrase "Cleveland Steamer" came from?

:lol:

I wish we would have hired a "proven loser" that took his overacheiving team to the Playoffs twice in his three years there.