The answer to all are problems

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked very average against OSU this past weekend. OSU defense is mediocre. In a big game, a good QB will step up their game. McCoy failed that test.

What if McCoy had come out last year for the draft? The guy was a Heisman finalist, and remember how well he played in the Red River game against Oklahoma last year? That was a huge game, and he played huge. I'm not saying the Bills should draft the guy, I'm just saying you can't say he doesn't step it up in big games after one game from this year. Last year the guy was phenomenal. That said, I'd like to see him be just as good as last year before thinking about drafting him. It scares me that he's not producting like he used to.

I really have nothing to add here but a picture of his girlfriend.

Wow...let's hope his gf is the hot blonde

Mccoy is far better than Hall.

I'm a HUGE Longhorns fan man, but you need to put down the bong. Colt is a great spread QB, but he's most likely NOT going to succeed in the NFL. He doesn't play under center, he runs too much, and he doesn't have the arm to make all the necessary throws.

That's not grammar "Nazi." That's not even grammar "French surrender monkey." It's not like you're being overly picky, or that the distinction between "are" and "our" is hypertechnical. It's pretty freaking basic. The words aren't even pronounced the same way.

Maybe he thought he was being clever, by saying all of them are really problems. On second thought...Nah!

I'm a HUGE Longhorns fan man, but you need to put down the bong. Colt is a great spread QB, but he's most likely NOT going to succeed in the NFL. He doesn't play under center, he runs too much, and he doesn't have the arm to make all the necessary throws.

I agree, McCoy is one of the better QBs out there in this draft, but he's going to need to be in the right system. A West Coast passing attack would be ideal outside of a spread offense for him. His stock really slipped after a poor performace against Oklahoma, but he's still looking to be the only 1st round QB in 2010.

I still like LeFavour and Hiller thus far

Dude, I am as big a 'Horns homer as anyone. I have been for years. I shat myself when we passed on Orakpo, I was pissed when we didnt land Derrick Johnson, I am thrilled to finally see Cedric Benson running train, I still love Vince Young and if he is released I want the Bills to make a play on him, but even I know that Colt McCoy is not anything more than an NFL backup. Would I draft him in the 3rd? Sure. But he is not the answer to all our problems. A new coach and a LT are.