Can we agree it's time to start Losman?

ICE

Aww hell here we go again. 15 paragraphs of CRAP!  Play him, you find out. Don't play him, you won't. 

Nuff said.

119117[/snapback]

Play him before he is ready and he gets hurt, or he messes up and blows his and everyone's confidence, or he develops ingrained bad habits through bad mechanics.

Do you think he should play before he is ready?

Do you know something none of the rest of know about his medical condition. his mechanics, or that he is prepared to lead, suceed, or at least be effective despite the failures all rookies have and the good one's learn from?

I don't think you have more than wishful hopes on these issues and a misguided "knowledge that because playing is a necessary and essential part of learning to be a productive QB that for some reason it is the ONLY thing you need to focus on to be a productive NFL QB.

As best as I can tell the keys for Losman remain:

1. He needs to show that his injury recovers well from the normal NFL pounding/

2. He needs to demonstrate that he understands the game approaching the level of a ver rather than as a rookie thrown to the wolves/

3. He needs to have overcome mechanical issues shown in his college highlights BEFORE he can build good chemistry and become a productive pro.

Do you have any objective indications on any of these three areas beyond the fantsy wishes of all of Bills fans who want to see him start and suceed yesterday.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Play him before he is ready and he gets hurt, or he messes up and blows his and everyone's confidence, or he develops ingrained bad habits through bad mechanics.

Do you think he should play before he is ready? 

Do you know something none of the rest of know about his medical condition. his mechanics, or that he is prepared to lead, suceed, or at least be effective despite the failures all rookies have and the good one's learn from?

I don't think you have more than wishful hopes on these issues and a misguided "knowledge that because playing is a necessary and essential part of learning to be a productive QB that for some reason it is the ONLY thing you need to focus on to be a productive NFL QB.

As best as I can tell the keys for Losman remain:

1. He needs to show that his injury recovers well from the normal NFL pounding/

2. He needs to demonstrate that he understands the game approaching the level of a ver rather than as a rookie thrown to the wolves/

3. He needs to have overcome mechanical issues shown in his college highlights BEFORE he can build good chemistry and become a productive pro.

Do you have any objective indications on any of these three areas beyond the fantsy wishes of all of Bills fans who want to see him start and suceed yesterday.

119145[/snapback]

Sunny...once again I say....

- The first two things he cannot show until he actually gets out there....

- The last he will not show this year....because it is going to take a while to fix his mechanics...and the bills CANNOT AFFORD TO WAIT while we flounder and have a 1st round draft pick sitting on the bench....you cannot do that in todays NFL

Sitting him after he is healthy is doing nothing but slowing his learning curve.....this needs to become HIS team