Could Fitz actually save DJ's job?

Alphadawg7

Guest dog14787
Actually the Bills have won 2 games, not Fitzpatrick. And in both games he's done less than Trent Edwards has been doing.

And if not for Jairus Byrd, Fitzpatrick would have 1 TD in 8 qrtrs of play.

I've read your posts. You say stuff like "Trent is what is holding this offense back" and then pretend that's not what you meant. And then you spout nonsense about how our "offensive production is clearly" better with Fitzpatrick when clearly it is not. And now your rambling about how today was a perfect example of what you meant, when in reality Fitzpatrick stunk it up worse than Edwards has in any game this year. And of course now you're selling some horseshlt about how you were just being hypothetical.

If you're going to run around this board telling people how you know so much more than them and then proceed to make crap up and pretend you didn't say it, you are going to get called on it. Now come back with some "what are you talking about" mularkey and pretend you're the paragon of innocence. I won't be bothering to read it for the umpteenth time.

EDIT: Just saw yet another example of your continuing garbage. You claimed Trent was the lowest rated 1st half QB in the league and when somebody called you on it, you claimed you meant to say amongst the lowest.

You're completely full of crap on a regular basis and I want everybody here to know it.

bump

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Actually the Bills have won 2 games, not Fitzpatrick. And in both games he's done less than Trent Edwards has been doing.

And if not for Jairus Byrd, Fitzpatrick would have 1 TD in 8 qrtrs of play.

I've read your posts. You say stuff like "Trent is what is holding this offense back" and then pretend that's not what you meant. And then you spout nonsense about how our "offensive production is clearly" better with Fitzpatrick when clearly it is not. And now your rambling about how today was a perfect example of what you meant, when in reality Fitzpatrick stunk it up worse than Edwards has in any game this year. And of course now you're selling some horseshlt about how you were just being hypothetical.

If you're going to run around this board telling people how you know so much more than them and then proceed to make crap up and pretend you didn't say it, you are going to get called on it. Now come back with some "what are you talking about" mularkey and pretend you're the paragon of innocence. I won't be bothering to read it for the umpteenth time.

EDIT: Just saw yet another example of your continuing garbage. You claimed Trent was the lowest rated 1st half QB in the league and when somebody called you on it, you claimed you meant to say amongst the lowest.

You're completely full of crap on a regular basis and I want everybody here to know it.

My favorite post of the day (bump again) :w00t:

My favorite post of the day (bump again) :w00t:

I love it...please keep bumping it...here, this post is just to bump it one more time because I find it so hilarious you are trying to insult me through another users post because you have failed so miserably to do so while literally searching through over 2700 posts of mine in another thread desperately trying to find something to make up for all moronic posts you have made...

I am glad Simon thinks that, there are plenty who feel the same about him...doesnt make them right or wrong, just like it doesnt make Simon right or wrong...Simon and I rarely agree on anything, so he will think what he thinks...thats his right and I have no problem with that because at least Simon comes to the table with substance when he debates, argues, or even insults me or anyone else...