Something positive--vote the Bills pass D onto Weekly Countdown!

michelle

Hey guys,

I'm back again. I know there is a LOT wrong with this team right now (understatement), but there's also no denying that our pass defense played its heart out. The Bills' six interceptions have the chance to make NFL Network's Weekly Countdown this week--that is, if Bills fans can vote them in.

After we got Freddy Jackson in for the Week 2 show, it's become a running joke around here (NFL Films) that Bills fans are unstoppable when it comes to supporting their team in these polls. Actually, the league thought this item wouldn't make it, but the Weekly Countdown show head guaranteed the Bills fans would come through. I've posted this on the bb.com board as well, so let's prove the league wrong!!

For those who haven't voted for Weekly Countdown before, you need to rank your top 11 plays, but make sure you put the Bills 6 INT's as number 1 each time, as it the rankings are weighted.

http://weeklycountdown.nfl.com/

Let's go BILLS FANS!!!!

Hey guys,

I'm back again. I know there is a LOT wrong with this team right now (understatement), but there's also no denying that our pass defense played its heart out. The Bills' six interceptions have the chance to make NFL Network's Weekly Countdown this week--that is, if Bills fans can vote them in.

After we got Freddy Jackson in for the Week 2 show, it's become a running joke around here (NFL Films) that Bills fans are unstoppable when it comes to supporting their team in these polls. Actually, the league thought this item wouldn't make it, but the Weekly Countdown show head guaranteed the Bills fans would come through. I've posted this on the bb.com board as well, so let's prove the league wrong!!

For those who haven't voted for Weekly Countdown before, you need to rank your top 11 plays, but make sure you put the Bills 6 INT's as number 1 each time, as it the rankings are weighted.

http://weeklycountdown.nfl.com/

Let's go BILLS FANS!!!!

Lets take of the blinders shall we the pass defense was maily the opposing QB he made very bad throws and the DB just happen to be in the right place at the right time and theres no way that I would vote for them when you had a 59-0 game by the pats in the snow!!!!!

The Bills' six interceptions

It was 5 ... but anyway the Jets rushed for over 300 yards

The Bills D did make plays to win this game though ... that is a worthy mention and a winner in my book

Five from Sanchez plus one from the punter = six.

This will never make number one on the list; I'm just trying to get it ONTO the list, and the only way for that to happen is votes from you guys.

The Bills D did make plays to win this game though ... that is a worthy mention and a winner in my book

It was 6 even if the punter threw one of them.

Lets take of the blinders shall we the pass defense was maily the opposing QB he made very bad throws and the DB just happen to be in the right place at the right time and theres no way that I would vote for them when you had a 59-0 game by the pats in the snow!!!!!

Yeah, damn them for actually having a good pass defense. Screw em!! :P

Voted :w00t:

You can say what you want about the circumstances, but 6 interceptions is a fine day any way you slice it. We're not voting on the Bills' run defense, we're voting on their pass defense. And yesterday Sanchez looked beyond incompetent - in part because our guys were getting pressure and flying to the ball.

The pass D also shut down Drew Brees - you know, the guy who just destroyed one of the best Ds in the league. There is a lot wrong with the Bills - well, just about everything is wrong with them - but the pass D has been solid.

Well, congrats everyone! You voted the Bills pass D onto the list! Right now they are number five, but voting has not officially ended yet. Be sure to tune in to the NFL Network tomorrow at 4:30 to see Weekly Countdown.

Thanks for all of your help. I had fun cutting the segment!

-Michelle

No ... it was 6 in total. 5 on Sanchez and 1 on the holder durign a botched kick.