Tom Brady

JPicc2114

Although I cheer for the Bills I do admire good football talent and classy individuals. For the most part Bills fans are generally a very knowledgable and classy group of fans but one thing I never will understand is ths cheap petty hatred of Tom Brady.

Bills fans would be drooling if we had a QB of Brady’s immense talent and abilities playing in our backfield. The only thing I can think of is sheer jealousy. Brady to me has always carried himself with class both on and off the field. Yes he has had ‘relationship’ issues but it’s not like he has abandoned his obligations. Blame the league for it’s bubble wrapping of QB’s not Brady. Yes we see from time to time Brady yapping at the officials to get the penalty calls but every QB does that. I put that down to the competitive nature of the game I’d be happy if Edwards showed the same emotion.

Turtle was quickly becoming my new favorite character until he sold out to Tom Brady. Now he can burn in hell..... :bag:

And then he pussed out on that hot co-ed. He's a wuss.

Entourage is getting tired, other than anything to do with Ari. That's just a great character.