Jairus Byrd

bills_red

Against Derek Anderson and rookie Mark Sanchez! Seriously, are some of you as desperate to have a safety succeed this much? And no one's answered my point about Whitner yet. When Byrd sustains this level of play against better offenses over at least two seasons, then I'll yield he's very good.

The way some are talking about him you'd think Ed Reed Jr. is on this team.

TROLL!

Give the guy props for a great 2 games.

(And yes, we are pretty desperate.)

Whitner should be a strong safety, where his tackling can help the run defense.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But, after seeing Byrd in action the last 3 games, I can't help but to be amazed with this kid, especially with the fact he missed time in camp with a hernia. It looks like our first 3 picks of the 09 draft are going to be home runs.

Maybin looks like Flowers, a one year wonder drafted too high.

If Byrd had the surgery earlier he could have helped other games and Bills should have insisted it once they picked him.

I do like the two offense linemen they did pick.

TROLL!

Give the guy props for a great 2 games.

(And yes, we are pretty desperate.)

Whitner should be a strong safety, where his tackling can help the run defense.

Not a Troll - anti-Bills fan, there is a difference. They enjoy the misery so they can say "I told you so". They are selfmasocists. Trolls are fans of other teams although some trolls sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference since they smell the same.

Maybin looks like Flowers, a one year wonder drafted too high.

If Byrd had the surgery earlier he could have helped other games and Bills should have insisted it once they picked him.

I do like the two offense linemen they did pick.

I forgot about Maybin. I need to change my statement to our 2nd, 3rd and 4th picks look like home runs.

I forgot about Maybin. I need to change my statement to our 2nd, 3rd and 4th picks look like home runs.

2nd, 3rd and 4th AND 5th picks look like home runs. Nelson was a player I would have gotten a jersey for if available w/o customization or DHgate.

2nd, 3rd and 4th AND 5th picks look like home runs. Nelson was a player I would have gotten a jersey for if available w/o customization or DHgate.

If Meredith works out longer term, even as depth, its like we got 2 successful picks in the 5th round.