I am shocked, absolutely shocked

I can't believe it. I'm glad we won. It's been a long time since we beat a divisional team too, so that's big.

I must say that was sloppy football. Two brutal games in a row and three brutal performances in a row by our team.

Dick Jauron is the only person I can think of who ACTUALLY gets WORSE at something with time. Normally, people get better with experience. This man has absolutely no coaching ability whatsoever. It's ridiculous.

Dick Jauron is now 1-0 in division games, and also 1-0 overall (100% wins), on games played on October 18, 2009 against the Jets.*

Time for a few billboards calling for another 3 year extension!

(* Please disregard all prior results.)

Let me start by saying, I've been a Bills fan for 39 years. But come on, the Bills still sucked today. It's just the Jets and Sanchez sucked worse. But I'm definitely loving this win and was able to jump up and down with my 7 year old son - and throw my arm out! :thumbsup:

Who cares how it got done, bills got their first divisional win in a looooong time, especially against annoying rex ryan. Byrd looks like a promising player and thank god Poz is back. Hopefully Buffalo can take the momentum and go into Carolina and make some sort of a run, just have a bad feeling that steve smith is gonna burn the young corners, especially if mcgee and whitner (over-rated) are out.

Let me start by saying, I've been a Bills fan for 39 years. But come on, the Bills still sucked today. It's just the Jets and Sanchez sucked worse. But I'm definitely loving this win and was able to jump up and down with my 7 year old son - and throw my arm out! :thumbsup:

I am glad to see someone who is embracing the win, no matter how ugly. Go Bills!

Maybe our pass defense is actually not half-bad...? We've held the Jets and Browns to next to nothing in the air... Might not be a coincidence.

Add the Saints, for three quarters. That's more than anyone else has done against them. Now they just need to figure out how to tackle a runner.

Maybe our pass defense is actually not half-bad...? We've held the Jets and Browns to next to nothing in the air... Might not be a coincidence.

No, I agree. Good teams make opportunities and capitalize on them. The Bills secondary is really good. Before all the injuries I wonder if they were in the upper echelon in pass defense. Maybe not statistically, but they played admirably against Drew Brees, and that is saying a ton! But Sanchez did suck today (wish we had him :thumbsup: )!