Would you watch?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you watch?

• Watch because they used to be the Bills
    • Not watch because they are not the Bills
    • Watch but root for the team they are playing to beat them
    • I watch the SB for the commercials
    • I always watch because it's the SB

The thread "If (When) the Bills Leave Buffalo.........." got me thinking if I would watch a Super Bowl with the former Bills playing. Deep down I think I would watch, but not root for either team.

I'm curious as to why you wouldn't watch. It's the Super Bowl. Regardless of who's playing most people watch...well...because it's the Super Bowl. That's a no brainer. Now if you were to ask who you would root for that would be a different story...

I'm curious as to why you wouldn't watch. It's the Super Bowl. Regardless of who's playing most people watch...well...because it's the Super Bowl. That's a no brainer. Now if you were to ask who you would root for that would be a different story...

Root for the other team. But of course the new Bills would win the game :P , further agnozing the great people of Western New York.

Anyone else tired of these ridiculous "If the Bills leave..." type posts?
yeah, these threads are annoying.

not to mention, I have watched every superbowl for the past 20 years. I don't plan on missing any super bowl any time soon.

Mine is different because I'm asking if you'd watch the SB, the others I have seen all ask if you'd continue being an NFL fan of some sort.

I would watch simply because it's the SB. Why don't you make that one of the choices?

Edited for you.