Gutless Effort

marck

The game last night was the most pathetic excuse for an effort ffrom a supposed group of paid professional athletes. The sorry exhibition on the field of Gilette Stadium was an embarassment to the NFL, the loyal supporters of the team and to each member of the organization.

It was more then being beaten by a better team. The Bills never showed up. What a complete lackluster effort that showed neither heart or character.

It truly made me sick to watch, I can handle watching the team struggle and fight and lose a game, but that last night was an utter and complete disgrace.

I am obviously venting with this e-mail and let everyone who would like to vent just post on this thread.

Thanks to TBD for letting a frustated fan vent after last night's sorry ass performance.

Agreed....I remember going to school after the SB losses proudly sporting my Bills T-shirts. Today I am just embarassed to be a Bills fan.

This organization has gone from a professional, overachieving blue-collar, classic uniform-wearing winners to selfish, overpaid, underachieving, gay uniform-wearing prima donna losers.

Thanks TD - you suck. Please, fire yourself.

Agreed....I remember going to school after the SB losses proudly sporting my Bills T-shirts.  Today I am just embarassed to be a Bills fan. 

This organization has gone from a professional, overachieving blue-collar, classic uniform-wearing winners to selfish, overpaid, underachieving, gay uniform-wearing prima donna losers. 

Thanks TD - you suck.  Please, fire yourself.

:D:):D:D:):(:D:):D

:blink:

I am wearing a Bills shirt today DESPITE what they did last night. :D It's like daring people to "gimmee some stevestojan, I can take it". :(

Just stoopid I guess. :blink:

I think the Bills prime marketing goal for the short term is to sell seats. At this point JP may not have a better chance of winning (how could he really be worse) but he DOES have a better chance to boost home seat ticket sales.

Specifically, Cleveland and Pittsburgh are in big jeopardy of being blackouts.