Keep In Mind Numbers 9 & 12

BillsNYC

WAIT A SECOND.....

PLEASE someone confirm this shocking statistic.... seriously....

The LAST time we beat a team that ended up having a winning record was 41 games ago.. yes, 41 games, when we beat the to be 10-6 Jets in 2006 31-13 in the Meadowlands.

San Diego and Denver were 8-8 last year, so I went back until I go to that game... 41 straight without a win against.

Wait- it is 25 games... against the Washington Redskins in 2007, when they went 9-7.... still though, 25 games without a win against a team who finished with a winning record.

WAIT A SECOND.....

PLEASE someone confirm this shocking statistic.... seriously....

The LAST time we beat a team that ended up having a winning record was 41 games ago.. yes, 41 games, when we beat the to be 10-6 Jets in 2006 31-13 in the Meadowlands.

San Diego and Denver were 8-8 last year, so I went back until I go to that game... 41 straight without a win against.

Wait- it is 25 games... against the Washington Redskins in 2007, when they went 9-7.... still though, 25 games without a win against a team who finished with a winning record.

What about playoff teams? Did those Jets make the playoffs? I think they did. 25 games since beating a .500+ team, 42 agaisnt teams that make the playoffs. Man that sucks.

What about playoff teams? Did those Jets make the playoffs? I think they did. 25 games since beating a .500+ team, 42 agaisnt teams that make the playoffs. Man that sucks.

San Diego went 8-8 and won the AFC West, so .500 team+playoff entrant is 41 games. It is that bad.