Joey Theismann

Griz

Never mind the fact that he spent most of last night in Marcia's britches. Hey, at least he loves a winner. What gets me is that the jerk doesn't have a meaningful or original thought. It's like he's rambling on just so he can hear is own voice. He must figure that people just aren't listening to him.

First drive;

"Ya know, the thing I like about Drew Bledsoe is that over the last few games, I've watched him, and he is making quicker decisions and getting rid of the ball. See, he drops back, steps forward and boom - see, 3.9 seconds. The ability to make quicker decisions is working well for him."

2nd Qtr.;

"Ya know, the problem that Drew Bledsoes is having is that he just can't make decisions and unload the ball anymore. See, watch this, he drops back, he's standing flat footed, steps forward and boom - see, 3.9 seconds. There's no way you can hold onto the ball that long and expect to win football games."

WTF? Just SHUT UP!!!!!

:blink:

I hate Joe Theisman.

118130[/snapback]

If anyone has a Joe Theisman Bobble Head, I have some modifcations I'd like to make to it. I'm thinking I can cut the leg, attach it back to the body with a small spring, and have the my own personal Joe Theisman Bobble Leg Doll!

See, watch this, he drops back, he's standing flat footed, steps forward and boom - see, 3.9 seconds.  There's no way you can hold onto the ball that long and expect to win football games."

I also thought it was funny that it was ok for Brady to have more than 4 seconds to throw a pass (and nobody was within 3-4 more seconds of him...). The guy's a walking contradiction.

CW

At one point the announcers said the Bills have nothing to lose and the Pats have 2 backup CB's in so they should let Bledsoe fire away....

Joe T's response "you guys have never played the qb position, so you don't know what you're talking about"

The classic Theismann moment came when he actually complimented Brady for throwing an interception. Something to the effect of "Good QBs throw interceptions because they anticipate where their receivers are going to be."

Are you friggin' joking?! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: