The Official "Make'em Watch" thread

DeeRay

It's been said that after a team gets blown out, many coaches just toss out the game tape and bury it. Well, this is one case in which an exception should be made.

I think Mr. Wilson ought to hand out their own personal DVD copy of last night's game to each coach and player... and then, each coach and player has to personally report into TSH and tell us, how they graded themselves, what they should have done, why it will never happen again, and why they believe 70,000 plus fans ought to cough up an avg. of $125 to attend the Bills game this week.

Now, that's accountability!

It's been said that after a team gets blown out, many coaches just toss out the game tape and bury it.  Well, this is one case in which an exception should be made.

I think Mr. Wilson ought to hand out their own personal DVD copy of last night's game to each coach and player... and then, each coach and player has to personally report into TSH and  tell us, how they graded themselves, what they should have done, why it will never happen again, and why they believe 70,000 plus fans ought to cough up an avg. of $125 to attend the Bills game this week.

Now, that's accountability!

118088[/snapback]

At least they get gameballs.

yes, honestly, i am spending who knows how many of my hard earned and scarce dollars to see the bills play pittsburgh, and why?...the bills are the only thing i spend money on knowing i am getting a crappy product...its kind of like getting insurance...you hafta spend the $$$ even tho you dont want to...i believe that tickets should come with a warranty...satisfaction guaranteed or your money back...

They should have given out the gameballs with no air in them.

Don't thse balls go for $150/copy with or without air? If that's the case... I'm going to suggest the "Nerf" replicas.

As the once famous Mora Sr. would say.....

"Game balls? Game balls? Are you kidding? We didn't do diddly poo!"

yes, honestly, i am spending who knows how many of my hard earned and scarce dollars to see the bills play pittsburgh, and why?...the bills are the only thing i spend money on knowing i am getting a crappy product...its kind of like getting insurance...you hafta spend the $$$ even tho you dont want to...i believe that tickets should come with a warranty...satisfaction guaranteed or your money back...

Im sure Ill get a few "youre a lousy fan" comments for this, but Ill say it anyway.....

You DO NOT HAVE TO spend your money on this team!

As a fan and as a "customer", you have every right not to spend your hard-earned dollars on a product you are not satisfied on. And limiting the amount you fork up to the team does not in any way mean you are not a fan or dont care. Now...if you get other pleasure out of it, like tailgating with friends or the comaradeire, or dont want to loose your choice seats at the 40, then fine. But if you dont get any of pleasure out of the product, then you are free to do what you want.

I gave up my NY Mets season tixx last year and havent looked back. They team sucks, the ownership sucks and going to games was like going to the dentist. There is ZERO reason I should have to pay for such a trip. Not one. Im still a fan of that team...still one of this team. I still care a ton. But I dont have unlimited $$$$. Most people dont. Unless youve got unlimited cash or just get so much out of the ancillary items that come along with watching your favorite club good or bad, you can choose to spend hower much...or little....as you like with a 100% clear conscience.