Trade for Leinart

DukeyBomb

I have an idea no body has really thought about. How about we trade for Matt Lienart? The guy went off for like 300 yards and 3 touch downs in a half during the pre-season. Maybe that's a sign of him understanding football now. It's worth the risk if you ask me. Edwards can't throw for 300 yards and 3 touch downs against 3rd stringers if he wanted to. Even if he was given a 5th quarter.

not sure his arm is strong enough for the winter here.

:devil::wallbash::nana::lol:

then lets trade for Jemarcus Russell, Dan McGuire, Cade McNown, Akili Smith, Tim Couch, Andre Ware..... insert trade for this first round bust here

Leinart has 16 NFL starts spread across two seasons and hasnt been able to beat out a future HOF QB in Warner who just had the Cards in the SB. I wouldnt call Leinart a bust just yet.

Leinart has 16 NFL starts spread across two seasons and hasnt been able to beat out a future HOF QB in Warner who just had the Cards in the SB. I wouldnt call Leinart a bust just yet.

I'm with you. Leinart hasn't played enough to call him a bust. By some fans criteria, Aaron Rodgers would have been a bust too or even Steve Young.