ESPN Insider: TO a fit in Chicago?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a T.O. fan and always have been, even when he was playing in San Fran.

Nobody was more excited to get T.O. here than i was.

But now i feel bad for T.O., because the Bills suck so much that we cant even take advantage of him.

The right thing to do for the franchise, and for the hall of fame receiver is to trade him.

He deserves better, im sure when he spoke to his agent about the bills and he heard 7-9 for the past few years, im sure he thought he'd help get us over the hump to at least 8-8 or 9-7, now we're lucky if we're 5-11.

Its not his fault we suck.

Blame the front office, blame the gm, blame the coach.

T.O. im sorry bro, sorry we ended your 186 game streak of catching at least 1 pass.

Leave it to the Bills to screw it up

The Bills are rebuilding, save the money, gain some draftpicks, and part ways with a Hall of Fame player that we were too crappy to use here.

God we suck

Owens is in the last year of a one-year, $6.5 million contract.

I thought he was in his first year of a one-year contract. I didn't realize it was his last year. Time fly by so quickly, lol.

I don't think you're getting the point. TO isn't going to get us to the playoffs this year, and there is no way in hell that he will want to resign with us next season.

Holly crap, is Lee Evans, Marshall Lynch, and Aaron Schobel going to get us into playoff this year? Why don't we trade Lee Evans, Aaron Schobal, Poz, and Fred Jackson too since we have not been to playoff for the past ten years! They are all wasting their time here. Why only trade TO? There are other players on this team too.

Hey slow down people...

Inst T.O. the ONLY reason to watch the games now???

Only way I would trade T.O. is for a player that can produce for us right the F now

I, on the other hand, tune in the game every week just to watch Dick Jauron and Trend Edwards. They are totally not the problem here. What the F? We should trade Trend Edwards and Dick Jauron! I would throw in a mid round pick if any team want to take them.